27 - Toward the darkness

This chapter will be very dramatic, this story is read by an audience ranging from 26 to 60 years, so it is not recommended for younger boys. Here we get into the real depression and in Hinata's sense of guilt on a realistic level, in this story I do not give discounts to anyone, get ready. Many words that Hinata remembers in her depression, her father said them in the past not in the present, because despite apologizing, those phrases have marked her for life. Don't forget to vote and comment.

In the late afternoon of October 16, Sasuke listening to the umpteenth legend that she was telling him the ivy, saw again her beautiful face as a frozen doll, while talking with him.

- Hmm? - He mumbled, as he finished chewing his rice ball.

The ivy was sitting in front of him, her face tilted and the fringe that hid her eyes.

Reality cannot be changed.

- I don't remember what I was saying - Hinata muttered before getting up from the table and sitting in front of the desk.

What did I do to deserve such a weak daughter?

Bewildered by he behavior, Sasuke looked at her. Why did she move?

The ivy grabbed a pen, then he left it, touched his head, annoyingly pushing back his long hair. The hands were bruised and red, gnawed to the extreme. Since when do you do this to him?

Neji is dead

What was happening to her? Was the poison ivy laughing, humming  happy, until a few weeks before and now? There were too many things he didn't know about his demon woman, even though he'd spent so much time with her.

The sky became dark and filled with stars

The sky became dark and filled with stars. Early in the evening, Sasuke, who had been sitting on the couch sharpening his katana, got up and reached his room. It's been about an hour since the ivy said it wanted to rest. She didn't understand what made her so tired.

As she took her place on the large double bed, she looked at her features, it was the first time that ivy did not cover her body, she did it even in the summer and it was late October. Sasuke reached out to grab the blanket and lay it out on both of them, then looked at her dark gaze resting on the face of the ivy. Long hair around the face, eyes almost circled. Sasuke's fingers moved that strand of long hair that covered her cheek a little, then opened wide her eyelids, when she saw tears sliding over the milky skin of the ivy. Hinata contracted her eyebrows and sobbed.

Sasuke felt a weight in his chest as he listened to those complaints. What were you supposed to do, wake her up? She seemed so tired, like she hadn't slept in years. He hadn't seen her in nightmares in months. He extended his arm and put it on his side. Hinata calmed down shortly after, and sighed a liberating sigh. Perhaps in dreams ivy comfort the warmth of the body on its side? Sasuke did not know, he had no answers, but he felt a hole in his stomach, when he saw the poison ivy crying, so he did not withdraw his hand and also closed his eyes, eager to fall asleep.