9 - The tangle of thorns

Sasuke's falcon in the light of that Saturday morning was even more impressive than he remembered at night, not that he the remembered it small indeed. It was mid-February, Hinata for the flight had taken care to put on something heavy, dressed in warm wool and thick cotton, arriving in the forest wearing a heavy dark cloak on her shoulders to be closed with frogs. On the head he had put a purple band, around the neck a scarf and gloves. Sasuke had already climbed on the falcon and watched her waiting, indecisive Hinata nibbled several times the lower lip. He didn't exactly have a good memory of the last flight on that bird of prey. She had immediately agreed to travel, she was looking forward to leaving the Tierra del Fuego where her village was located, but now that she was observing Garuda, she was no longer so convinced that she still wanted to climb on him. Without realizing it, she took a step back, feeling a trickle dripping from her forehead.

Sasuke tilted his head, long raven hair uncovering his purple eye.

- Come - he said to her in a deep voice. - I take you away - he extended his arm to help her get up.

Hinata opened her lips and looked at him.

I'll taking you away.

Those words really woke her up. Lifting her face, Hinata extended her arm and grabbed Sasuke's hand. She took a seat behind him.

Sasuke ordered Garuda to fly.

When the wind violently brought his hair back, noticing the height, he clung to him by force without any intention of leaving him.

Sasuke crinkled his lips as he felt that hold.

She held him with the clear awareness of not wanting to fall, since only two months before from her raptor had thrown her without hesitation from a dizzying height.

His purpose had already reached him, so he would never do it again.

Hinata leaned a little. Under the banks of white clouds she saw areas of thicket, fruit fields, houses on headlands.He looked at the landscape, admiring everything, it was fascinating to see everything from that height.

It was nice to fly like that, with that fresh air whipping your hair, with that sun caressing your skin

Sasuke's falcon flew fast, but did not make sudden movements. He saw waterfalls surrounding a mountain, lakes and rivers everywhere. They were no longer in the land of Fire, they had overtaken it, leaving it behind. He breathed a sigh of relief and inhaled deeply.

Sasuke just turned in his direction, seeing his relaxed face.

She seemed happy, not being accustomed to flying on the falcon lived those sensations with maximum levels compared to him. When they reached the Water Lands, Sasuke after a couple of hours of flight spotted a small island that could suit them and sent Garuda down to a clearing where there was a cave he knew.