46 - Beyond the search

Was the food you were chewing a little bland or was it the thoughts you had at the time that made it so? He heard something tapping on the glass. Kakashi got up from his desk and unrolled the small scroll from the paw of the bird that had perched in front of his window.

I left Hinata three days ago on the border of Fire Country. I joined the team today, you should send doctors here.

Sai

The Sixth Hokage closed the roll, sighing. Here comes another thought to make his food swarm. How was your former student's young girlfriend holding up? Now that she had done her part, it was all up to Hinata. If there were no problems he would have reached Sasuke in peace. Probably her former pupil somehow had already figured out that she was traveling.

Hinata turned several times in the futon before yawning and opening her eyes

Hinata turned several times in the futon before yawning and opening her eyes. The room she had taken was small, the furniture scarce. She arrived at that inn that same morning. She left the bed and opened the window, it was late in the afternoon. She went to the bathroom and let the water slide on his body. She remained longer than necessary in the shower, washing her hair thoroughly. After all, he had not had such comfort for days. With Sai he had always slept outdoors. Before leaving the room, he wore glasses with elastic behind his ears. There were several guys sitting at the tables in the various alleys, most of them drank something cool in the company of the friend on duty. She took his place too, and when he finished eating his meatballs he got up from the table and considered what to do.

She would return to the inn for dinner around seven in the evening, leave her room around eight and have a lot of time left, so she decided to take a sightseeing tour. When the sun came down, he took several times his hand to scratch the leg. The mosquitoes, now that the air has cooled, have dined on his blood. She left the repellent in his backpack. She had been wandering alone for four days and sleeping in inns. Sai how she was doing with the new team? Who knows how far away she was from Sasuke?