14 - Detachment and fear

Since they had left the room that had seen her become a woman, Hinata had begun to look at everything that she saw around her in a different, new, unknown way. It was drizzling when they left the inn, so they had agreed to return to the village of the Leaf, rather than risk being stuck there. They had hardly spoken when they had gone into the woods and had not even had physical contact. Hinata had not been able to sleep the night she had followed that event, remaining a little on the clouds even the next morning at work, while organizing the warehouse. She didn't know exactly how she must have felt after such an intimate moment. She had the conviction that she had grown a little more, that she had torn away the last remnants of a child and had approached the world of adults not only because by now that inner membrane had been broken, but also on a psychological level. It was true that time passed differently when specific actions were taken. His state was quite different from when they kissed for the first time almost a month before. The continuous burning in her intimacy, she could not make her stop thinking about that night all the time. Maybe in the past she had imagined her first time, with another person, with Naruto, but she had no idea exactly what it would be like, she had not been able to embroider around us, it was too embarrassing even to do it mentally. It had already been two years since she had lost all interest in him, since she had realized that she had only idealized him. Sasuke's face came to mind as she approached her and the book almost fell from her hands as she felt that tingling in her lower abdomen. He had the feeling of having every moment etched in his memory. Every single moment.

You want?

It was as if he had kidnapped her at that moment, as if she had been the victim of the spell of her eyes that swallowed her in unknown worlds.

If you're really sure of what we're about to do, you have to look at me, Hinata.

She opened her lips, shivering. Those moments seemed clearer to her now that there was nothing to distract her.

You're my woman now.

The blood rushed to her cheeks. His voice sounded low and warm the morning of the day before, but there had been no caresses between them, she had only touched him. How many centuries had passed in those minutes? He had felt a sense of affection when he finally felt it on her. He was so helpless poured into the hollow of his neck, with that broken breath They were one at the time. But maybe, Sasuke he didn't have all the conflicts she had. Since that night she had not been able to look him in the eye, feeling his cheeks go up in flames at the mere thought of doing so. Every day, as usual, they continued to share their routine, keeping that icy layer. She wasn't looking at him and maybe he wasn't looking at her. He went back to the bookstore and blushed just seeing his shoulders, he was sitting as usual in front of that table. In silence he took his place, giving him a tiny nod, then he opened his book, without understanding anything of what he was reading. Both seemed petrified in their positions. Hinata dying of embarrassment and Sasuke sitting in front of she, didn't seem to be there.

- Find me this - Sasuke said in a cold voice, passing her a piece of paper.

Their fingers touched each other. That slightest contact had rekindled embarrassing thoughts in Hinata's mind. She remembered that hand that touched her in places where she had never been touched by anyone. Swallowing, Hinata found some neurons in her brain to help her find her reason. He was freaking out. Taking several breaths, she thanked the sky that did not look at her, she did not feel observed, and it was better this way, she had to have the face of a cranberry at that moment. Reading the note, he tried to focus on what he had to do.

- You can not find these books here - you said quietly. - I now consult the archive. -

He got up from the table.