35 - Something of important (part two)

I, remember it all.

Sasuke looked at him bewildered, his heart in his throat, his breath absent, his voice erased.

- I thought I was delirious, I thought I was imagining things that never existed - said Hinata standing.

The air around Sasuke seemed to be crackling as if it was full of lightning, burning fire and flames. He left his desk, meeting her and stopping behind Hinata.

- How did you manage to free yourself from my evolved sharingan? - he asked calmly and coldly.

- I couldn't do it alone, I was helped - she stared at what she saw outside that window. Trees moving in the wind. - The last time I left your class and I fell to my knees in frustration, someone called me. -

- You were out of my courtroom, why? - Sasuke asked.

- Because I only calmed down when you were a few steps away from me. -

Sasuke swallowed empty. So that's why he was always around him?

- Who approached you? -

- It was Sai.-

«Hinata Hyuuga, can I talk to you?»

Hinata had raised her head as she wept, crossing the black eyes of one of the Academy's teachers with whom she had only had a formal relationship, with which the year before when she had not yet spoken had expressed himself with writings on a portable blackboard and gestures. She had followed him out to the end of the class, and while accepting his invitation, Hinata had drunk a cup of tea with him. That was the beginning of the resolution of his questions.

- Hinata - said Sai. - I saw you outside of Sasuke's class for several weeks - he looked at you. - You two, did you break up? -

She looked out. What?

Sai said, that just said she was Sasuke Uchiha's girlfriend?

Yet that statement almost made he dreamy. Perhaps it was that mysterious desire towards he that hoped that what Sai said was true. Sasuke Uchiha, that boy who had such a catalytic voice, that guy who didn't want to be friends really had been with her? Sasuke Uchiha hardly maintained a link with Naruto, he had always been for years and years more the blond to press their friendship, Sasuke he cared only about his goals, yet he had been with her?

It was absurd just the idea that she had been with him, since he treated her with obscure indifference and even annoyance. And she almost cried again, remembering how he ignored her.

- Me, I saw you a couple of times by chance with Sasuke last year - he said Sai again. - The first time, on my way back to school to sign the book, another time when I was passing by the library and then many other times - You know, he was staring at her. - Sasuke came to you as soon as he finished his classes, and I saw you outside in the yard, and you hugged him after five days of not seeing him because of Chunin's exams. -