28 - Emotional unblocking

Sasuke saw again all the massacre of his clan, all the dead who were dear to him, saw his brother who disappeared from his life, after having smiled at him and said that he would always love him. And now even the poison ivy had left him?

The demonic woman was so pale, so motionless. Her heartbeat became frantic as she watched. Memories with her flashed in his mind: the ivy sitting on that tree staring at the void, the demonic woman in that library that sometimes, despite her state, was in front of him, trying to speak with all his hiss, all the his difficulties.

W-We can train together until you use Sharingan against me.

He left to assuage his boredom, because he didn't give a shit what it was.

Why did you fall me?

From that day everything had changed between them, he silenced her, but he liked her voice so soft, so sung.

I want to stay here, I don't want to go home and not talk to you anymore.

She had always been so spontaneous with him, never intimidated by his ways.

You are here.

He said every time he didn't come when he found him alone in the woods.

I want nothing more than what you are willing to give me.

He had been so discreet from the beginning, giving him space without pressing him, that's why he had let go, yielding to that physical attraction he had never felt for anyone else, too caught up in her plans for revenge, too busy with spilled blood to live his youth.

Sometimes in my heart I feel a tangle of thorns.

And now that damned tangle had deprived him of poison ivy. Sasuke got his knees wet on that cold water that fell out of the tub, but all he felt was pain in his chest.

Have you seen Sasuke? It's really nice here.

All those things she thought were boring had slowly become different with her.

Do you want to take a picture with me?

And he kept hiding behind those stupid tests, getting lost in his reflexes.
The truth was, he was afraid of how he felt, how he made him feel.
That's why he stayed away.
I really love you, Sasuke, with all my heart.
The ivy had managed to tell her, finding all her courage, and in return he had not bothered about her feelings, for days, months, when that August afternoon she had felt a heat creeping on her cheeks, and her heart beating so hard, when the ivy had come out, that's why he sat down, avoiding that he looked at him, it wasn't even the first time that he blushed near her, maybe he was thrilled?  He had seen the colors, he had enjoyed the landscapes, the walks, the summer.

Are you in love with her?
Sasuke felt his lips tremble as tears flowed from his merciless face as if to make a mockery of him who had understood nothing, because he was full of blockages, he was used to not hearing, and yet.

Do you like being with her? 
If he hadn't heard his voice sing like a sea breeze, if he hadn't tasted his bittersweet mouth and inhaled the scent of his skin, he wouldn't have cared about anything.

 Do you look at her for no particular reason? Do you find yourself waiting for her to arrive?
He looked at Hinata's profile. Because she was gone?

Are you in love with her?

And as he reached out to touch her diaphanous face, he thought that he loved her with all her heavy shadows, he also loved her in that funeral pose. He was in love with her and had admitted it too late to himself.