44 - Carried out

Turning saw a ninja near the gate of the Academy. - Hokage wants to see you. -

He just said those words and then left.

Perplexed Hinata walked the road that would have led her to the office of the Hokage She hadn't seen Kakashi for almost three months, since helping her find her true memories, eradicating the mental maneuvers Sasuke had subjected her to. She took off his jacket, it was the end of June, the air was so warm. The guards followed her, jumping over the rooftops. He saw one of them come down and asked where he was going, seeing that for almost a month his journey had always been at home-work.

She replied that she was summoned by Hokage. The guard accepted his answer, even his father could not go against the call of Hokage. Hinata was fed up with that control and was seriously beginning to hate her village and the horrible rules of her conservative clan. Only the year before, Sasuke would have told her to mark on the map the places where they would go to refresh. She felt so free, but now she felt like a recluse in her own village. It crossed with great steps the corridor and knocked politely to the door of the Hokage. Hinata nodded goodbye to Shikamaru Nara who was leaving and entered the room. The sixth Hokage was sitting behind his desk so relaxed. There was Sai standing near the windows.

Kakashi had watched at the girlfriend of her former pupil who was really going through a difficult time.

- Hello - he greeted her Sai.

Hinata smiled at Sai, then looked at Kakashi.

- Good morning, Hokage - she said with respect. - Did you want to see me? -

- Hinata, didn't I tell you to speak confidentially? - asked Kakashi, smiling under the mask. - I'd say we're pretty close after everything I know about your life with my former student. -

Hinata blushed when she repeated some lines from those days.

- Help me, Hokage, I can't be at peace anymore. Sai, he told me everything, and now the pieces are back, but I don't remember anything. I'm going crazy. -

- Sit down and let me have a look, Hinata, please restrain byakugan defenses against Sharingan. -

The Hokage had given back to her the memories, subjecting her for days to Sharingan and in automatic had seen everything also he had seen them also they, while they did those things, perhaps.

Kakashi seemed to understand his thoughts and smiled under the mask.

- This is for you - said the Sixth Hokage, passing her a small roll.

Hinata grabbed the piece of paper and looked out. That was Sasuke's handwriting. With the heart that palpitated more quickly it read the letter giving without realizing of the shoulders to the Hokage and Sai.

Hinata, I said I'd leave, so I can't come back. There are riots in many countries, bandits take advantage of the aftermath of the war. If you decide to join me, come equipped. You will leave on a cover mission with Sai. Summon Garuda and travel at night, protect your eyes, You don't show byakugan to strangers. You'll do the steps I showed you on the map, I'm just going through places I've cleaned up human scum. Stay out of trouble, okay?

Sasuke

 Hinata read that letter several times, her eyes blurred. Sasuke had written to her, he had not tired of all the trouble that gave their story, indeed he had also told her what to do and how to move. Hinata looked at Sai and smiled thankfully. How long have you known Sasuke's intentions? How long have you known about his plans? He felt the Sixth Hokage toxic and turned his eyes.