19 - Awareness

Each team must be able to obtain a roll of a different type from the one it owns and transport them to the central tower in the middle of a training camp. If a scroll were open before its time, a technique would be activated that would make those around you pass out until the end of the exam. The time allowed to bring the scrolls to the central tower is five days.

Sasuke followed the movements of his students. Nara's advice had been put into practice, her brats and those of Sai knew how far they could go and when they had to retreat. Team security got here first. Sasuke wanted his students to be able to retrieve those damned scrolls, and in the meantime he turned his mouth to feel the chakra of Sakura approaching him.

- It's relaxing to be here - said Sakura. - All right, I don't think there's any danger, but I'm ready to intervene if that happens. -

- You're on vacation, Sakura - said Sasuke. - Leave these tasks to me and Sai. -

- They will certainly not encounter traitors like Orochimaru around here, the area has been cleared by the Anbu for a short period of time. -

Sasuke sighed of relief, Sakura was behaving well, interacting as a friend, the important thing was not to try with him, but he did not have time to reflect on that thought, when he saw her approaching and approaching his arm. Looking to her side, she saw that she was reddened and shook her head slightly. Was she trying again? Where the fuck was Sai?  He was taking too long to fulfill his physical needs.

- Since I've been working in the hospital, I don't have time for this anymore - Sakura said.

Sasuke remained silent, while Sakura continued to speak. Then she went a little bit overboard and found her in her arms.

- Sorry - Sakura falsely said. - I must have tripped. -

Only then did Sasuke notice how she was dressed. Wearing a low-cut shirt, she could see small bulges from that position.

Pathetic.

She dressed like that to seduce him? She, the ivy was a thousand times more beautiful and there was no need to rub on him to make him feel a pressure in his pants. The demon woman did nothing to make him want to possess her. It turned out surprised to make so explicit appreciations concerning the weeding ivy. And meanwhile Sakura continued to remain in her arms.

Damn.

Sasuke pulled Sakura's arms out of her life and took some distance. You know, he came back after another five minutes and Sasuke felt relieved, luckily he got between him and Sakura, he seemed to understand that he didn't want around. 

- Why are you dressed like that, Sakura? - churches Sai. - We're on a mission and it's cold today too. -

Sasuke turned around, his lips clenched in a mocking smile. 

- Instead you die of heat - retorted Sakura, looking at Sai angry.

Again Sasuke he thought of Sai who had tried to convince Sakura not to take the Chunin exams and looked at him analytically, because he had helped him? An hour passed, he and Sai were walking through the woods, following their students, Sakura had vanished a while ago.

- Sasuke, Sai - Sakura said, blushing before him again. - I made lunch. -

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. At least he pretended in his play to care about Sai, too. He saw her reach for a bowl of miso soup. His face was close to his and Sasuke took a step back.

- I'm not hungry - he just told her.

He didn't want to have her around, and he hated the miso soup, he'd rather eat soldier's pills than swallow that atrocity. The morning before, she had approached with a glass of soy milk, only the smell made her stomach turn. For a moment he thought about how he had been with her, if because of an unlikely header, he had chosen to give that coveted chance to Sakura.