49 - Together again ( second part)

The rays of the sun went through the window curtains, but he did not wake up to the light, but to the sound of the steps outside their room. Sasuke slowly opened her eyes, finding her asleep by her side. She was wearing a heavy, purple pajama, long hair on the pillow, blankets, everywhere. She pulled a lock from her face and looked at her again. She was so beautiful. The chatter outside increased and she sank her face into the pillow.

- How much noise - said Hinata in a hoarse voice. 

- Hmm? - Sasuke Mumbled. - I thought you were familiar with this place. 

Hinata yawned, turning away.

- Yesterday there was no noise - Hinata murmured sleepily. - I entered this room around nine in the morning and it was all quiet. -

The loud voice of a woman calling her likely son made her look up in the air. She couldn't sleep now.

- I have to tell you again what happened when you left - Hinata said. 

Sasuke laid his lips on her neck, moistening her skin, before pushing half of her face onto hers. Hinata smiled at that cheek against cheek, wondering if that was any other way to make love.

- Let's go take a shower - Sasuke said monotonous. - Then you'll tell me everything. -

Sasuke got up and reached the half-naked bathroom, and Hinata remained under the covers for a few minutes before following him. In a short time they were recovering their habits. They joined again carnally under the jet of water, then when they came out, Hinata combed her hair, remaining in a towel. Sasuke was pulling clean clothes out of his backpack.

- Where were you before you came here? - Hinata asked.

- In a mountain hut. -

- Was it abandoned? - Hinata asked

Sasuke nodded.

- Sai and Master Kakashi defended you in front of my father - said Hinata, looking at him from the mirror, as he continued to brush through damp hair.

I don't like the way the Hyuuga are treating you.

Sasuke smiled inwardly at the memory of what Sai had told him.

- My father, when you left, he freed me, but fearing that I would run away from Konoha he put two guards on my heels - Sasuke bubbled inside, You know he had mentioned it in a letter, but the anger returned in hearing the confirmation. - My sister also went against my father. -

- Hmm? -

How come you didn't even know her?

- She saw me better and sided with me - Hinata said, putting the brush down. - Kiba, Tenten and Shino were impressed that you left to allow my father to free me. -

Did you feel right about the way you approached Sasuke?

- I also had a fight with Sakura.-

Sasuke ruffled his eyebrows.

Why do you like it like that? Why her and not me? 

He was fond of Sakura as a friend, associated with her memories of his first team, but was aware that she was seriously ill, was an obsessive harmful to herself and others and wanted her to stay away from him and his ivy.

You deceived him for your own ends.

- She chased me, when I was leaving the Academy with Sai - she took a long breath. - She was angry with me, she was sure that I had deceived you, about my past aphonia - said Hinata, as she put on her sweatshirt.