22 - Analysis

While walking, Sasuke looked at the natural blue roof, what was interesting about looking at the sky?

I don't want to be here with you.

Sasuke frowned imperceptibly as he reconsidered that dialogue.

I just want to go.

Those words of rejection addressed to him annoyed him.

I thought you wanted Sakura, and I was gonna retire, because I want you to be happy, Sasuke.

He had moved with her from Konoha and they had just gone for tea to a bar before walking the streets. Sasuke hated the fact that she also thought he was attracted to an annoying woman like Sakura, he felt almost offended. 

What would the ivy do if it didn't make her talk? Leave it? How dare you? Sasuke imagined his routine without her, and he didn't like it. He clenched his fists, he hated her for making him feel, he hated her bright eyes, that naive smile, those tears. Since when did he change like that? What did he miss?

Excuse me.

The memory of the crying of his poisonous ivy the day before messed up his thoughts and he did not understand how every time he could sneak into his head, he did not understand anything. The woman demoniac stared at him as she hugged him. And he? What did he feel in his stomach at that moment, guilt? The ivy was the only one who was so close to him. That thought began to fill him with other questions. He had to make a summary. 

He had used it to relieve the boredom of his life after work, then his goal had been to discover physical pleasure. The demonic woman had a beautiful body, perfectly suited to his. And now? What's your next plan? Sasuke was feeling irritated, something was missing.

The ivy seemed to have more knowledge of him inside, so he was no longer on the same wavelength, bothering and intriguing him at the same time that thought. Not that he was actually admitting he was behind, it was just an option, a doubt. She saw Sai leaving her teacher's office, receiving her usual plastic smile.

I think you and Sai will get along, you're so similar.

He had already admitted to himself that he was not bothered by Sai, since he was not as talkative as he was, he had no insinuating voice and was not even an idiot. You know, he always showed those fake smiles. And he? He almost never laughed, hiding everything inside. That's what his experiences had taught him. What was missing, that woman was more isolated than him, how could she be further along? The poison ivy with the things he said was messing with his brain with a bunch of questions, too many didn't even have answers.

He opened the door of the Hokage office without even knocking.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- Kakashi - said quietly, crossing the threshold.

His former teacher was behind the table surrounded by countless paperwork.