29 - Reflections to solve the problem

The sunset painted the sky with wonderful colors, but Sasuke had a head that hurt, as he reached the Hokage office to deliver the results of his students. That was practical, but his thought was to travel to that clean room where he still lay in the discomfort of breathing. There was Shikamaru outside his former teacher's office, Sasuke found it annoying and widely reciprocated.

- Uchiha - Shikamaru said in a laconic voice as he passed.

- Nara - said Sasuke.

And the dialogue had to end there.

Sasuke entered the Hokage office keeping his diary.

- Hello Sasuke - Kakashi greeted him, taking the book to be done outside the corner of his huge table. Now that no one was looking at him, he could take something light instead of just reading bad news. - Put your students' results here. -

Sasuke did what he said. His former teacher looked at him perplexed, Sasuke always wore his usual mask of composure, but saw him looking at the windows with a lost air and perhaps sad? Kakashi could read it, Sasuke seemed worried about something.

Only in his presence did his pupil allow himself to be more human. And Kakashi, who had heard about his student's story with Princess Hyuuga, wanted to try to see him speak.

- For the last two years, you've had a good time in the village, judging by the results you and Sai are giving, Sasuke - he said, looking at his former pupil. - War changes all people, it changed you, your comrades - it took a deep breath. - Shikamaru and Ino have lost their father, both have grown and matured a lot in recent years - said Kakashi.

- Are you saying that everyone has improved? - asked Sasuke coldly, thinking of his poisonous woman lying in that hospital bed.

- No, Sasuke, everyone experiences suffering in a different way, for example Hinata Hyuuga has fallen, she has broken in recent years. -

In hearing her mention Sasuke stood at attention. He wanted to have an opinion, but he was not good at exposing himself, he had never really been good at communicating.

- Hmm? -

- Hinata thinks she killed her beloved cousin herself, they were very close, being the son of her father's twin brother - Kakashi put his elbows on the desk. - She has not spoken since the end of the war, the Hinata that never gave up has left, leaving room for this broken version. You screen your experience behind your coldness, other fragile and kind people like Hinata collapse and crumble in guilt. -

- They should move on - Sasuke said in a monotonous voice.

- They need time to heal, it's not that you can erase their memory or guilt - said Kakashi, before seeing his assistant return. - You're discharged, Sasuke.-

He sighed as he left the room. Yet before that hell many times the ivy had laughed, while she was with him, so many times she had seen the colorful world. She was so beautiful and fit that spring, that summer, but now she was so thin, so sad. When he touched his skin at night he was bewildered. Her face was hot, her hands were hot, and that's not how they were supposed to be. The ivy was always so cold!