16 - Emotion are invisible to the eyes

April had begun with its sunny days, the rain had become less frequent. From the afternoon when Hinata had massaged his head and they had slept with him in the woods every distance between them had been erased. Hinata when she opened her eyelids that night for that touch on her cheek, she felt her heart melt in her chest as she watched him smile. He didn't understand his emotional states at that time, it was a mystery, but he saw the colors increase little by little as he spent time with him.

The library room was deserted in appearance, but a more attentive hearing would have heard something behind one of the rows of wooden furniture that contained the larger tomes. The thud of a parchment broke the peace of that place that afternoon. Sasuke had arrived at the bookstore late that day, and as he was arranging the books, he caught her by surprise, hugging her from behind and then turning her around to find his mouth and kiss him.

Sasuke felt the wind breeze tickle his hair and felt a fruity taste in his mouth, feeling his hands cool behind his neck. There was something vibrating about that contact. He had heard it almost every day since he had had it for the second time and she had always welcomed it, as if waiting to contaminate it even deeper. He almost seemed to be under the influence of some psychotropic ivy as well as a pest when he was close to her. She ran her hands over her hips, slowly lifting her shirt.

- We cannot do that here - she said, putting her hands on her chest.

Hinata felt the blood flow dangerously to her face and belly when she nibbled her ear.

- Why? - he asked quietly.

- Someone may enter. -

- Tell me if you see someone nearby with your power, then - he blew, making his hands go up behind his shoulder.

Naively she did as he said, checking far and wide in the upper floors, in the lower ones, searching every area. Sasuke looked at her waiting for the verdict and she shook her head. Taking off his shirt, he remained shirtless and passed his teeth on his lower lip, taking it in his arms only to have it stretched out right on the table where they both read every day. Hinata surrounded his neck with her arms.

She had never allowed herself to take so much pleasure just for her, only the first time she had felt pain, then after she had been overwhelmed by him, it was sweet and fresh what she did not understand, but felt, it was like spring that made trees bloom.

On the table of that club had laid out the scrolls to consult, concerning ninja techniques, Sai had been part of team seven, but also of the Anbu

On the table of that club had laid out the scrolls to consult, concerning ninja techniques, Sai had been part of team seven, but also of the Anbu. Sasuke noticed that as the ivy said, he was neither a troublemaker nor a great talker. He didn't find it difficult to tolerate it.

- We don't even know who the examiner is - I considered Sai, putting a hand under his chin. - They still have to decide. -

- Hmm - mooed Sasuke, opening a map. - Let's evaluate a test mission for him to do. Five-day duration as the Chunin test. -