40 - A cheap shot

Hinata was lying on a cloth under one of the trees in the woods drawing. Sasuke had fallen asleep by his side. He took a leaf from his face and he opened his eyelids.

- Hmm? - Sasuke mumbled. - How much did I sleep? -

- Perhaps an hour and a half - she replied.

- And you've been making your own maps all this time? - asked Sasuke.

Hinata looked at him wisely.

- Did you not agree to fill the gaps in the houses? - asked Hinata.

- And what do you want to put in their place? - said Sasuke.

Hinata showed him more options, some of them echoed some characteristics of foreign countries they had visited together, there were trees, flowers, statuettes and bridges on the pond.

- Tomorrow I will tell my father everything - Hinata said, her hand in my hair. - I have to think about what to say. -

Sasuke took the notebook from her hands, making her turn in front of him.

- Rather it marks the places to see this summer, since we are going on vacation in three weeks - he told her.

Sasuke didn't want to hear his girlfriend talk of the clan Hyuuga, he made him feel pressured, and he had this empty stomach he couldn't explain. Part of Sasuke would not have wanted to expose themselves, but not to conceal their relationship, rather to avoid further criticism. They weren't all wise like you, not everyone learned from their mistakes, people were so hypocritical. Hinata fiddled with the bracelet she had given to Sasuke the previous year. Sasuke seemed so calm, and even though she had personally seen the hell she still had inside she felt relaxed by her side. She found herself smiling when Sasuke had her laid on top of him.

- What do you think, hmm? - Sasuke asked.

- In the late afternoon I will go and talk to the teacher Kurenai - Hinata told him, passing her finger over his nose straight. - Perhaps you can give me proper advice about what I have to say to my father, I will also stay for dinner. -

- So we don't see each other tonight? - he asked her, kissing her neck.

- Do you mind? -

Sasuke narrowed his eyes and poured it under him. Hinata laughed again. She already knew what was about to happen and had nothing against it.

The sky welcomes the warm colors of the sunset when Hinata comes out of the woods

The sky welcomes the warm colors of the sunset when Hinata comes out of the woods. Sasuke made her late. Not that she didn't like being with Sasuke until the last minute, but Hinata, she didn't like people waiting. The important thing was to find the toy store open. He quickly entered the alley of Kurenai's house. The breeze of the wind lifted her bangs, when it crossed the eyes of Kurenai. Together they went to the game store.