10 - Blade

- You are she came back - his sister had said.

Hinata nodded her head. The world there was again grey in that place, and yet it had seen so many colors when she at have he. Sasuke told her he wouldn't go into the woods in the evening, but it didn't matter, she was tired of the trip, she didn't really want to go out. The fly on the falcon had lasted two and a half hours outward and as many return. Hinata calmly took her purchases out of her backpack, maybe before sleeping she would start knitting a headband, it had to be dark like hair of Sasuke, it had to be warm. Inside her there was silence where her he cousin's eyes did not fade, when she met them in all the members of her clan.

The beating sun blinded him that Monday of the last day of February

The beating sun blinded him that Monday of the last day of February. When he returned with her to Konoha, Sasuke he had decided to go to see Naruto. During the journey that separated him from his friend's house, in thinking back to the previous day he had internally laughed at himself and his pathetic physical states. And the more he laughed, the crazier he went. He went to a club with Naruto, watching him choke on ramen as usual.

The next morning he saw the blond friend enter happily in the courtyard where he was having his students trained.

- What do you want? - asked him acid.

- I thought it would be nice to come here to see you, while you work, I wanted to see your students - Naruto looked at the little girl with red hair, then the two little taller than her brown-haired. -They seem really nice, not like you. -

Sasuke did not answer and glared at him.

- Oh, look how they move - Naruto kept saying. - They don't look bad. -

- Hmm, did you have any doubts? - he just said Sasuke telegraph.

- And what do I know - Naruto provoked it. - With that bastard character that you find they will be frightened even before learning the ninja techniques - he said laughing.

Sasuke thinned his eyes.

- Now go away, you idiot - spit he poisonous.

Naruto crinkled his eyebrows.

- Do you want to fight? - Naruto said aloud to him. - Look, I'm always ready, you know, and you stop looking at me bad. -

- Master Sasuke, fight! - exclaimed the pupil named Keji, standing under him.

- Yes, we want to see! Come on master Sasuke - Haruka said aloud.

Sasuke snorted. In a short time that imbecile Naruto had created chaos around, fomenting his pupils brats.

- So what did you decide to do? Even your students agree - his blond friend pressed him again. - Or do you want to back out? -

- Never - replied Sasuke, exhaling forcefully. - Let's get away from here. -