"Her knockers aren't huge"

{Saiki POV }

I've made it all the way to school without running into Nendo or Kaidou, a little suspicious but the silence is nice. I really hope this new transfer isn't bad. I had an unsettling dream last night, about the world ending. Good grief, something tells me this isn't going to end well.

Saiki arrived to class on time, as usual. Things were normal, there was lots of talk about the new transfer, everyone was excited, Saiki was of course a bit annoyed with all of their clamoring but there wasn't much he could do about it. 

Kaidou ; "All these new transfer students...The dark reunion could potentially be behind this...It's a little suspicious don't you think..."

Saiki ; "A little suspicious indeed Kaidou."

Nendo ; "Oh shut up ya dumb dork, I hope she's a hot chick with huge knockers." 

Kuboyasu ; "If she is, there's no way in hell she'd be attracted to someone as ugly as you."

Nendo ; "Whaddya mean?! Who wouldn't fall for a sexy guy like me...tsk, don't be jealous four eyes."

Just then the door slid open, and the teacher told everyone to take their seats, they quickly sat and put all of their attention to the front of the room. Even the teacher looked a bit excited to have a new student. 

Saiki ; "Why the hell does she look so dazed? Did she see a ghost?"

Teacher ; "Students, please meet Y/N L/N!" 

A girl with shoulder length curly brown hair and big brown eyes walked in, she had a smile on her face, but she seemed to be a bit timid. The entire class gasped, even Teruhashi was in a state of shock. 

Nendo ; "Her knockers aren't huge..." 

Kaidou smacked Nendo upside the head and scolded him.

Kaidou ; "THAT'S NOT THE POINT, JUST LOOK AT HER....I-..." 

Teacher ; "Nendo and Kaidou!...Have a seat and let the young woman introduce herself!!!"

The boys took a seat and so did the rest of the rowdy students, all eyes were now on Y/N. She looked at the entire class, each of the guys melted when her eyes landed on theirs. Her eyes soon met with Saiki, she smiled and waved before introducing herself. 

Saiki ; "Hm."

Y/N ; "Hi! I'm Y/N L/N...I'm from America! I collect plushies and enjoy modeling sometimes. It's nice to meet you all, Hopefully we can all get along properly."

 (Since some of you guys are so upset about her being from America in the comments then read something else??I'm so sick of seeing you all argue. If it's that irritating and that much of a problem to you all then find a different story to read please and thank you.)

The class soon went into another uproar. Kaidou and Hairo were crying genuine tears.

Hairo ; "Welcome Y/N! If you ever need anything from me just...PLEASE SAY SO." 

Kaidou ; "S-S-Same here ma'am!'

They both bowed before walking to their seats, Mr.Matsuzaki heard the ruckus from down the hallway and came in shouting.

Matsuzaki ; "What's with all the damn-?!..."

His eyes landed on Y/N and he fainted. She fell to her knees to try and assist him, and so did the teacher.

Y/N ; "Oh no! Are you okay?! I think we should take him to the nurse!"

Matsuzaki ; "An angel...A goddess. I don't understand what I did to deserve this, please give me another chance to live." 

Saiki ; "Good grief..."