"Stupid"

Saiki ; "Since I went to the beach with those imbeciles I'm hoping they'll leave me alone for a while....There should be no more disturbances for the next week or so...Everything is-"

Kurumi ; "Ku!!! You're friend is here to see you!"

Saiki ; "What? I was so focused on having some peace I didn't realize...wait...it's Y/N."

Saiki made his way downstairs to see Y/N and his mother at the front door sharing laughs with each other...Y/N also had a box of coffee jelly with her. She looked at Saiki with a smile...Saiki was overjoyed to see her but he obviously didn't show it. 

Y/N ; "Hi! I brought some coffee jelly so you wouldn't be upset about me popping up to see you!"

Saiki ; "How'd you find out where I lived?"

Y/N ; "Well I asked Kaidou and he told me your address." 

Saiki ; "That idiot."

Kurumi ; "Can I interrupt?...Y/N you are an absolutely stunning young lady, please treat our Ku well!"

Saiki ; "We aren't dating..."

Saiki sighed and walked back up to his room...Y/N didn't hesitate to follow after him.

Y/N ; "A pleasure to meet you Mrs.Saiki! You don't look a day over 30 yourself!"

Saiki was nervous...he sat at his desk as Y/N pulled out coffee jelly for him...She'd even bought him a custom made spoon with his name on it.

Saiki ; "Why'd you come here at random?...And why'd you buy me this stuff?"

Y/N ; "Well we're friends aren't we? Friends buy each other stuff...plus I know you like coffee jelly...and I wanted to ask you something."

Saiki ; "Well?..."

Y/N ; "Do you want to go to the amusement park with Teruhashi and-"

Saiki ; "No."

Y/N ; "Come on Saiki! I felt really bad for her, that day you scolded her in the hallway...a few days after our trip to the beach...She told me she liked you, and I felt bad. So I was gonna ask you to come, and she'd ask Nendo....then I'd take Nendo to go get some ramen so that the two of you could be alone."

Saiki ; "Why would you help her after I told you she doesn't like you?"

Y/N ; "I'm not sure why you'd say that, especially since you have no proof...Teruhashi has been nothing but nice to me so far...If you can't prove what she's saying is true, then I don't wanna hear it Saiki, I trust you but...Teruhashi deserves a chance."

Saiki ; "She doesn't. She's vile and deceitful in every way, you're an idiot if you think she actually likes you...You took her place as number 1, and she hates that fact. Think Y/N, use your brain."

Y/N ; "You don't have proof...Did she tell you that?"

Saiki ; "No."

Y/N ; "Then it can't be true! How do you know?!"

Saiki ; "...I just know."

The room got silent...Y/N never expected to get into an argument with Saiki about something like this...

Saiki ; "Why are you so desperate to be friends with her?"

Y/N ; "I don't know...I just don't like the idea of having someone hate me..."

Silence filled the room, yet again.

Y/N ; "So I guess that's a no on the amusement park?"

Saiki ; "I'll go, but invite Yumehara, Kaidou, Kuboyasu and Hairo...Oh and Mera, I don't plan on being alone with Teruhashi simply because I don't like her like that."

Y/N ; "Oh...Then what's the point of this anyway?...She really wants to get close to you y'know?"

Saiki ; "Yes I know. I'm sure if I give her the validation she desires, our relationship wouldn't last. Me and her are smart, we make a good team, but I'd never choose to be in a relationship with her."

Y/N ; "I understand..."

Saiki ; "Don't be upset. I've got nothing against you...She's just so persistent. I like someone else anyway."

Y/N ; "Ouch...I'd hate to be Teruhashi right now.."

Y/N ; "After all that effort last night...I shouldn't feel hurt right now...I tried so hard to lose feelings for him...I can't like him anymore, especially because of Teruhashi. Friends wouldn't do that."

Saiki ; "Do you wanna know her name?"

Y/N ; "Yes!-"

Saiki ; "Well...I lied, I don't like anyone at the moment, but who knows...if the right girl comes around then maybe."

Y/N ; "Stupid Saiki.."

Saiki ; '"No, you're the one who's stupid...Going this far to please a bitch that doesn't like you whatsoever. I've told Teritsuka about my abilities...maybe I could-...never mind. I could never tell Y/N."