"Window Shopping"

Saiki decided today was the day he'd buy Y/N her wedding ring, he didn't know why he picked today of all days but the thought was just picking at him. It was still VERY early, he couldn't help but get a tiny bit excited about asking her to be his...forever. It'd been a couple of weeks since their encounter with Teruhashi, and Y/N had left the entire situation behind, so now was the perfect time to start getting a move on with things. They were graduating soon and Saiki decided that he'd take Y/N on a date and give her the second button on his uniform. He'd never taken romance seriously until he met Y/N, she was a sucker for romance so he needed to go all out on graduation day...but before that he took her window shopping to make sure he knew EXACTLY what she wanted. 

Y/N ; "You took me to the mall knowing that we both broke as hell...This is torture."

Saiki ; "You don't know what I've got in my pocket."

Y/N ; "I know it's not money...your mom gave you your allowance last week and I'm like 99% sure you've spent it on coffee jelly." 

Saiki ; "Fair I guess.."

Y/N let out a small laugh, but little did she know Saiki was saving up all of his allowance for the past 6 months...He didn't know why he was saving at first, but in the back of his mind he always knew it'd come down to this. As him and Y/N walked through the shopping center, Y/N wasn't seeing much that appealed to her. This began to worry him a bit...

Y/N ; "This is boring Saiki, let's go-"

Y/N spotted a pretty bracelet in a nearby window but didn't say anything, she didn't want to ask for it knowing Saiki was broke...or so she thought. As soon as she glanced at it he already knew...and he was gonna get it for her.

Saiki ; "Yes we can go eat. My moms cooking again, you should invite your mom...I believe they've only met once or twice." 

Y/N ; "Oh that's such a good idea. I'll call her." 

Saiki and Y/N made their way back to his place, as they arrived Y/N's mom was already there, she was talking to Kurumi. 

Y/N ; "Mom what are you doing here? I was gonna call you and invite you for dinner but I guess you beat me here." 

Kurumi ; "We were just discussing-"

Saiki ; "Can I talk to the both of you please...alone?" 

Y/N was a bit confused...She gave them their privacy and made her way up to Saiki's room. Saiki and the mothers made their way outside. He knew what they were discussing before they walked through the door.

Saiki ; "What happened to keeping things a secret?

Y/N's mom ; "I thought she already knew-..."

Saiki ; "I didn't tell her for a reason, she can't keep a secret like this to herself without spoiling it."

Kurumi ; "I can and I will, I'm so happy for you Saiki, me and Y/N's mom are gonna do all the planning and-"

Saiki ; "Good grief...I don't need anyone to do any planning, because I'm not asking her until I pass my entrance exams. Everything I'm doing now is working up to that..."

Y/N's mom ; "Attitude much..."

Kurumi ; "Yeah Saiki we just wanna help." 

Saiki ; "I don't want your help. I'm tired of people meddling with our relationship...Just don't tell dad." 

Saiki went up to his room quite annoyed. Y/N was asleep...of course. At least she wouldn't question why he was annoyed. As the night went on dinner was finally ready, Saiki woke up Y/N and everyone took a seat at the table. It was quiet for the most part.

Kuniharu ; "So son...how are things between you two?" 

Saiki ; "..."

Y/N ; "That's a rather embarrassing question Mr. Saiki."

Kurumi ; "It is! Don't meddle with their relationship sweetie." 

Saiki ; "Oh you're one to talk..."

Y/N's mom ; "So you two are graduating. I'm proud of the both of you, I really am."

Y/N ; "Thanks mom, Saiki really helped me out with our exams." 

Kuniharu ; "Y/N, why don't you use Kusuo's given name?"

Y/N ; "Oh well...I'm so used to calling him Saiki, and he's never really complained about me using it.."

Saiki ; "I'd like it if you called me Kusuo sometimes...only if you want."

Y/N ; "Alright then...Kusuo."

Y/N smiled and watched as Saiki blushed. Dinner went on without any other issues, things actually began to lighten up. Saiki apologized to the mothers for his disrespect earlier and took Y/N back up to his room before she had to go.

Y/N ; "Our parents get along quite well, that's a relief. I was afraid my mom would come off as rude."

Saiki ; "Your mom is far from rude."

Y/N smiled yet again and hugged Saiki...he wrapped his arms around her.

Saiki ; "What's this for?"

Y/N ; "I just want to hug you...is that such a crime Kusuo?"

He never heard her say his name before this...he wanted to pull away from the hug but she was so warm. He hugged her tightly and didn't let her go. Things like this was why he wanted to wife her. Things were perfect until his father interrupted and told Y/N her mom was waiting for her in the car. The hug lasted a few more seconds before she walked away. Saiki was trying his best not to think about Y/N in a sensual manner for the past few weeks...but everything she did just really got him going. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her everything was enough for him. He was really starting to question how he pulled someone like her. 

-------

I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT SMUT AND IM WORKING UP TO THAT JUST GIMME SOME TIME PLS