"Try not to get hard challenge"

A lil nsfw

-------

Saiki got up bright and early just to get ready for a date with Y/N at 4 in the afternoon. Thinking of her made him so happy. He wore a light green button up shirt and put a grey sweater over it, with regular jeans. Y/N wore a blue sundress and white heels, she had a white pocket book to match. She didn't bother doing her hair, she just shaped her afro and pinned up the side, placing a blue butterfly clip in it. Saiki got to the plaza at 3:30, he knew Y/N would be late...but he didn't expect a 15 minute wait to turn into an hour.

Saiki ; "I should have known. I hope she isn't sleeping in.."

Despite him knowing she'd be late...he still waited. He didn't want to use his clairvoyance...he just knew she was coming. After what seemed to take forever, she came running towards him. She stopped right in front of him, placing her hands on her knees and began panting heavily.

Y/N ; "I...I...God it's so warm...I tried to have my mom drop me off but she had work, she took me half way, a-and then I ran into Yumehara and Mera. They wanted me to take the train because they thought I was going to the same plaza as them, but they said that they were sure the train stopped near this plaza so-"

Saiki ; "You don't need to explain yourself. I didn't mind the wait, as long as you're okay..I'm fine with waiting."

Y/N stood up straight and smiled, Saiki stood up as well and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a tight hug. She embraced him but pulled away to look at him.

Saiki ; "What?"

Y/N ; "Why did you want to meet today?"

Saiki ; "Oh...right. I just wanted to see you."

Y/N ; "You're so silly Saiki. Let's go to Karaoke and get something to eat afterwards, can we do that?"

Saiki ; "Anything for you."

Saiki looked up to try and hide his blush, he spoke in a rather low tone but Y/N was still able to catch what he said. She pat him on his back and broke the hug. He suddenly felt as if he'd said something wrong. Y/N began to walk away but she quickly turned around and gave him a smile, she then grabbed his hand. Seeing her smile reassured him. The two arrived at Karaoke and got a room. It was different from the last one they went too. Saiki sat down while Y/N went to get drinks for them.

Saiki ; "I've missed her so much. Her hair looks so fluffy and cute. Like a cloud almost. She puts on different perfumes but that same sweet scent always lingers in her hair. She smells so good..."

Saiki didn't even realize Y/N had entered the room again, he turned towards her as she set their drinks down and sat rather closely next to him. She took a sip of her drink before turning to him.

Y/N ; "Something wrong?"

Saiki ; "It's nothing."

Y/N ; "You know you can talk to me right?"

She placed a hand on his thigh and smiled. Saiki couldn't help but glance down at her thighs as she touched his.. He only looked for a split second. 

Saiki ; "So plump...She hasn't even done anything sensual. I'm acting like a pervert-"

Y/N ; "Helloooo? Earth to Saiki."

Saiki ; "Right, sorry. Just a little hungry is all."

Y/N ; "Well then let's hurry and sing so we can eat."

Y/N quickly picked a song to sing, she ended up singing an old traditional Japanese song. It was a random pick, she wasn't beyonce but she sang well. Saiki applauded her performance.