"Graduation"

Graduation day had finally come. Y/N was happy about being able to graduate, she was excited to see what life outside of high school would be like with Saiki. She always wondered if they'd last. Saiki on the other hand, was a bit nervous...he knew what was approaching. A few days ago he'd finally gone to buy Y/N her wedding ring...Instead of doing the old generic round diamond ring, he decided to get a diamond shaped like a heart. It costed him a little extra but it was so worth it. As Saiki walked across the stage he kept his eyes on Y/N, she smiled at him. She'd never been prouder. Y/N walked the stage soon after he did, Y/N's mother stood up and began shouting....

Y/N's Mom ; "THATS MY BABY!!! YOUR DADDY  WOULD BE SO PROUD MA!!"

Y/N stood there a bit embarrassed...but soon after her friends began shouting as well.

Yumehara ; "You're the bestest friend I've ever had Y/N!!!"

Nendo ; "YOU CAN GO TO UNIVERSITY WITH SAIKI NOW!!!"

Hairo ; "Good luck with life Y/N!!! We'll all be rooting for you!!"

Toritsuka ; "YOU SMELL GOOD!"

Y/N tried to hurry off stage, she understood they were trying to be encouraging but it was just embarrassing, but before she walked off of the stage...

Saiki ; "You've taught me more than these teachers ever could, and for that...I-..lo-...Yeah erm...Proud of you!"

Saiki's shouting caught everyone off guard, that was the last person's voice they expected to hear. The crowd began to clap and the ceremony ended just fine. The group met outside and congratulated each other, surprisingly Nendo got to graduate with the rest of them. 

Kuboyasu ; "What are you guys plans after this?"

Kaidou ; "I'll have to go to college...if I don't my mom will be pretty upset."

Yumehara ; "I'm going too! I wonder if we'll end up going to the same school Kaidou ehahaha.."

Nendo ; "Gonna open a ramen shop..."

Kaidou ; "Typical."

Kuboyasu ; "Saiki...Y/N?"

Y/N ; "I guess I'll go to college, not exactly sure what I wanna do yet. I'll get a part time job and try and move out of my moms place."

Saiki ; "I'll major in Economics or Computer Science in University."

Yumehara ; "You're so lucky Y/N, you'll have a rich husband."

Y/N ; "My moms calling, I'm gonna get going. I'll see you guys around."

Y/N made her way over to her mother and Saiki followed, his mom and dad weren't to far. 

Y/N's Mom ; "Oh I'm so proud of you Y/N! You too Saiki..."

Y/N ; "Thanks mama."

Saiki ; "Thank you."

Kuniharu ; "KUSUO!!! You're so grown up! Just yesterday you were waddling around in diapers."

Saiki ; "What a typical thing to say."

Both families went out for dinner and had a blast...It was getting later and later but Saiki wasn't sure how to propose to Y/N. He sat at the dinner table quiet and got lost in his thoughts.

Kurumi ; "Thinking of something Ku?"

Saiki ; "It's nothing."

Y/N ; "You sure? You look really bothered."

Saiki ; "I...Actually something is bothering me."

The table got silent for a moment. Saiki grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her out of the booth.

Y/N ; "Slow down Kusuo!"

Saiki ; "Me and Y/N need to discuss some things."

Kuniharu ; "But we bought this big ole' graduation dinner for the two of you, it'd be a waste to just-"

Y/N's Mom ; "Well gon on...The food will be here when you get back."

Kurumi : "Yes honey please go on!"

Saiki didn't wait another second before walking out of the door with Y/N. She was confused as to where they were going, but as they went on Y/N realized they were headed to the plaza. They stood in front of the oak tree in the center of the plaza in silence.

Y/N ; "Kusuo something is seriously wrong, what's up?"

Saiki ; "That day Yumehara made that stupid plan to get the two of us away from Kaidou."

Y/N ; "Yeah what about it?"

Saiki ; "If you wouldn't have asked me to go out that day...I don't think we'd be where we are right now."

Y/N ; "I mean I'm sure I would have found other ways to wiggle my way into your life."

Saiki ; "I suppose so...Today didn't go as planned at all. I had everything planned out perfectly, but I didn't know the ceremony would last that long...and I didn't know our parents planned that dinner party."

Y/N ; "Hey it's okay, you look really worried...are you sure everything's alright?"

Saiki sighed before getting on both of his knees. Y/N was a bit confused by his actions...so she just rubbed the top of his head.

Y/N ; "You look goofy..."

Saiki ; "I know, but just listen to for a second...because I'm only gonna say this once."

Y/N ; "I'm all ears."

Saiki ; "I planned on taking you to the beach today, maybe a bit of shopping too. I love you Y/N, I want to buy you expensive things and do extraordinary things for you because I love you. You deserve the world....If I had the whole world I'd give you half of it. Scratch that, I'd give you the whole thing. Earth is pretty big you know so I think we could maybe share but-"

Y/N ; "Saiki! If you don't say what you wanna say boy..."

Y/N let out a small laugh, but her eyes quickly widened as she saw Saiki reach into his pocket and pull out a black box.

Saiki ; "You...are everything I could have ever asked for. You've taught me so much about myself. I want to continue growing with you...and I want to give you the life you deserve, I want to make you happy, I want to make more memories and I want to see you smile, for the rest of my life. So will you do me the honor, and let me be your husband?"

He slowly opened the little black box and there it was, the heart shaped ring he spent forever trying to get. Y/N's jaw was on the floor...she could feel her heart in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't sure how to process...well any of this. She seemed hesitant at first, but quickly nodded her head yes. Saiki stood up with tears in his eyes and slid the ring onto her ring finger. A perfect fit.

Y/N ; "I'm supposed to be the one crying..."

Saiki ; "I'm not crying."

Saiki placed a hand on his cheek and wiped his face quickly before looking back at Y/N. She jumped onto him and wrapped her arms around him, almost knocking him over in the process. He hugged her back tightly and rubbed her back softly. He took a moment to think back on all of the memories the two of them had made. Their first kiss, their first hug, their first everything. It was all so meaningful to him, and he didn't regret a damn thing.