"Heavy hitter"

Spring break had finally come to an end, it seemed to have ended way to quickly. Y/N was upset that her and Saiki didn't get to do anything to romantic...but she did think about what happened the day she spent the night at his house. Every time she thought of it she could feel herself blush. Despite the fact that it was spring, there was still lots of rain, and today was everyone's first day back at school. There were speculations going around about Y/N and Saiki but no one spoke up about them. 

Nendo ; "I don't know why but I want some ramen."

Kaidou ; "You always, want ramen."

Mera ; "Ramen sounds so good...."

Y/N ; "You didn't eat again this morning?"

Mera ; "I did, I had paperclips and grass clippings today."

Y/N ; "EH?! Here eat some of my lunch!"

Mera ; "An angel! Thank you Y/N!"

Mera didn't hesitate to devour Y/N's entire lunch, even though she was only supposed to take a few bites. Y/N didn't mind it though. Teruhashi walked into the classroom and...nobody turned to greet her, everyone just acted as if another classmate had just walked in. This infuriated her but she didn't say anything...she just sat at her desk. Y/N went to Saiki's desk and conversed with him about learning how to make coffee jelly.

Y/N ; "Erm...Saiki, I've been thinking. I'd really like to tell Chiyo and Mera about our-"

Saiki ; "No."

Y/N ; "But they're really good at keeping secrets....they know things about me that you don't even know."

Saiki ; "Impossible, I know everything about you."

Y/N ; "Wow...stalker much...If you know everything then what's my favorite color?"

Saiki ; "Yellow."

Y/N ; "Favorite food?"

Saiki ; "The same as me, you've recently become rather dependent on coffee jelly because of me. That's why you want to learn how to make it."

Y/N ; "It's so cool how you can do that...I wish I could-"

Y/N suddenly felt someone grab her by the hair, she was swung to the ground and felt someone smacking her face. The entire class turned in shock as they saw Teruhashi on top of Y/N hitting with all her might. Y/N got ahold of Teruhashi's hair and dragged her on the floor as well, she stood up quickly and kicked her in the stomach, then getting on her knees and punching her in the face...Y/N was a heavy hitter. Teruhashi's nose began to gush with blood, people began to shout and tried to drag Y/N off of Teruhashi, the teachers eventually came and broke things up. Saiki was at a loss for words, he was so focused on Y/N he didn't realize Teruhashi was right behind her. He wanted to intervene but saw that Y/N handled it...and she handled it damn good.

Classmate 1 ; "Oh my god! Teruhashi are you okay?!"

Classmate 2 ; "Y/N what were you thinking? Why would you hit her that hard? Look at her face!!!"

Y/N ; "Wh-What?...She hit me first.."

Teruhashi ; "I..."

Teacher ; "This behavior is completely unacceptable Y/N!!!"

Yumehara ; "But...it's true, Teruhashi swung first!"

Y/N began to tear up, nobody seemed to believe her but Yumehara...Everyone glared at her in disgust. She couldn't help but begin to cry.

Y/N ; "Why...Why are you guys blaming me? I was only defending myself."

Classmate 1 ; "But you didn't have to hit her that hard...."

Teacher ; "Enough! Both of you to my office."

Before Y/N could walk off, Saiki grabbed her hand and glared at the teacher.

Saiki ; "Don't you think this is a bit unprofessional? Blaming a student that was only trying to defend herself? You haven't asked any questions or tried to figure out why Y/N was attacked by Teruhashi. And the rest of you...Blaming Y/N after you SAW Teruhashi attack her. "She hit Teruhashi to hard!!"...What kind of bullshit is that? If you were suddenly grabbed by someone I'm sure you'd hit as hard as she did too. You're all idiots if you think Y/N is in the wrong here."

Everyone went silent...even the teacher got a bit quiet. 

Teacher ; "I...Saiki's right. I can't believe I was so quick to jump to conclusions. I'm deeply sorry for accusing you Y/N. Always listen to the victim-..."

Saiki ; "I'll be taking Y/N to the nurses office, and a good apology better come from those of you who were ignorant enough to blame her as well."

Saiki stormed off with Y/N to the nurses office...as soon as they left everyone glared at Teruhashi instead. Teruhashi was taken to the principals office. Y/N stood in the nurses office, still bawling her eyes out. 

Saiki ; "Come on...Don't cry."

Y/N ; "I can't help it! I don't know why she'd even hit me like that."

Saiki ; "Y/N...Don't think about it. I'll handle it."

Y/N ; "Everyone's gonna be afraid of me, how are you gonna handle that? People will spread rumors..."

Saiki wrapped both of his arms around Y/N and thought for a moment. Y/N stood crying into his chest.

Saiki ; "There's only one thing for me to do...since I can't go back in time, I'll have to erase everyone's memory. It's the only thing I can think of that won't go entirely wrong. I might even have to erase Y/N's...No I could never. She knows how to keep quiet."

Saiki was sure that this plan would work. He wanted to expose Teruhashi for the fake she really was but didn't want to damage Y/N's reputation. He cared way more about Y/N's well being, it just meant to much to him. Teruhashi attacked Y/N becase she was obviously fed up...and she'd reached her breaking point.

Saiki ; "Alright, enough crying."

Y/N ; "But-"

Saiki ; "You'll be embarrassed about it tomorrow."

Y/N ; "I will?"

Saiki ; "Yeah, you've got snot all over my uniform."

Y/N wiped her snot off with her shirt and smiled at him.

Y/N ; "Now we've both got snot on us!"

Saiki ; "That's disgusting, get away now."

Y/N ; "We're snotty lovers!"

Y/N rubbed up against Saiki and he pushed her face away, he was glad to see that she was smiling, even after getting hit.

_____________

"oH bUt My FavoRitE coLoR is PiNk"

shut up please, it's just a story.

and sorry if today's chapter isn't that good.