"The best"

Hairo and Kuboyasu ended up going to the newspaper club the very next day. They waited until cleaning time to confront them, because they knew they'd be in there trying to come up with another horrible plan to get the recognition they needed. Kuboyasu kept Yumehara's phone tucked in his pocket and used it so everyone else could listen in.

Hairo ; "You two are like the head of the newspaper club right?"

Manako ; "Ah yes, have you come to join us?"

Kuboyasu ; "No, we've come to ask about that message that was broadcast yesterday."

Manako ; "Oh...that...yeah. How tragic, Y/N didn't deserve that at all."

Hairo ; "You think so? Then why did you help broadcast the message?"

Manako ; "What the hell are you even-"

Kuboyasu ; "We know that you guys are the only people who have access to the broadcasting system. Who else could it have been?"

Manako ; "Not us!"

Shouzou ; "Yeah...we weren't even in school when it happened."

Hairo ; "Weird. You mind if we take a look around?"

Manako ; "You don't have permission to do that. This case doesn't involve you, leave it to the police."

Kuboyasu ; "Oh shut up and get out of the way, let's not forget that time you tried to frame Teruhashi. It's obvious you two are up to this." 

Kuboyasu moved Manako aside, Him and Hairo started searching the room. They looked in every corner of the room but still wasn't able to find anything. 

Manako ; "You're not gonna find anything."

Kuboyasu ; "Tsk...don't be so smug."

Hairo ; "Come on, let's go."

Just as Kuboyasu was about to walk out, Shouzou ended up shoving Kuboyasu out of the room. 

Kuboyasu ; "What the hell?"

Shouzou ; "What?...Can't handle a little roughhousing? Lighten up!"

Kuboyasu ; "Joking around huh? Alright."

Kuboyasu took a deep breath before pushing him back, even harder. He flew into a cupboard that was covered in pictures. 

Kuboyasu ; "Just a little roughhousing."

Hairo ; "Wait...wait look at that, do you see that?"

Manako ; "That's not-!"

Kuboyasu ; "No way."

As Shouzou hit the cupboard, the pictures began falling, what was hidden under the pictures was a poster of info on Y/N and Saiki. There were pictures and notes posted of them...

Hairo ; "I think this is all the proof we need."

Kuboyasu ; "I'll take a quick picture of this hah...easier than I expected it to be."

Manako ; "Wait! Please don't! Just let us explain!"

Kuboyasu ; "What is there to explain? You obviously have some sort of Vendetta against Y/N."

Manako ; "That's not it! I'm begging you to just listen! I know who could have released the pictures. One of the boys from the Teruhashi fan club came in here the other day asking me to edit some photos of Y/N and release false statements. They cornered me and Shouzou and tried to force us and when we didn't end up doing so they got rowdy, so we told them they could use the announcement system, and to leave us out of it..."

Hairo ; "Wow..."

Kuboyasu ; "That doesn't explain all these pictures of Saiki and Y/N."

Manako ; "That was going to be our next scoop, a cute couple and their relationship drama. We had no intention to harm Y/N and her reputation in anyway."

{In the classroom}

Yumehara ; "What do you think Saiki?"

Kaidou ; "I think it's weird, they could be lying for all we know."

Saiki ; "She's not lying, they'd go far but they wouldn't go that far. What a pain..."

Kuboyasu ended up apologizing and making up with Shouzou. They all apologized to each other and talked things out a bit more before everyone regrouped.

Hairo ; "So what now Saiki?"

Saiki ; "I'm going home. You guys leave the situation alone, it'll only create more problems for all of us."

Yumehara ; "But-"

Saiki ; "I mean it."

Saiki grabbed his bag and began walking to Y/N's house. He wasn't gonna tell her about anything he just found out. He wanted it to be resolved before she even had the chance to ask about it. 

Y/N ; "So, how'd it go?"

Saiki ; "I told you I'm handling it, don't worry."

Y/N ; "You're the best Saiki..."

Saiki ; "Mmm..."

Y/N ; "I got some coffee jelly for you. It's in the fridge, I knew you were coming today so I stopped by the store and bought it."

Saiki ; "You're the best Y/N."

Saiki and Y/N sat at the kitchen table and ate coffee jelly, they ended up talking and laughing about the randomest things.