"Vendetta"

Kusuke ; "Oh little brotherrrr!"

Saiki ; "Good grief...what is it.."

Kusuke ; "I was able to handle that whole terushitty problem. I wasn't able to take the necklace because I just couldn't find her... but I disabled it. I was able to completely shut it down."

Saiki ; "Thanks."

Kusuke ; "No problem...I would ask for my favor now but I've got to go back to London. My break is over."

Saiki wished his brother a safe trip and finished getting ready for school. Everything seemed to be going fine. Everyone sat in class, talked, did the usual. Y/N was sitting next to Saiki, eating her lunch...until an unusual voice started speaking on the schools broadcasting system. 

??? ; "Attention all PK students!!! This is an anonymous message. There has been word that Y/N L/N has been seen downtown going into hotels with older men. I know you'd all just think this was a prank but...we have proof. For those questioning, go to the schools bulletin boards. Doesn't matter which one, just go...you'll see everything you need to see there. I will now play audio recordings of Y/N speaking with an older man."

Y/N was confused, her and Saiki got up and went to the bulletin board near their classroom. The entire class ended up following them as well. Everyone was so confused, until they laid eyes on all of the pictures containing Y/N...it looked just like her. It was all high quality too. They even had nude photos of Y/N posted on the board with chat logs of her and older men exchanging images...Y/N's heart dropped and her hand flew over her mouth. Saiki was infuriated, he immediately knew who was up to this. 

Yumehara ; "No..."

Nendo ; "Y/N...this.."

Y/N ; "No..It's not me I swear to god that's not me!"

Classmate 1 ; "This is so disgusting...who would do something like this."

Y/N ; "It's not me!"

Saiki ; "You heard her damn it. It's not her, someone was put up to this. You all know Y/N...this isn't her."

Saiki began tearing down the pictures and ripping them up, teachers from every classroom began taking down all the posters that were posted up around the school. The principal was alerted and Y/N's mom was called, so were the police. Saiki sat with Y/N in the principals office until her mother arrived. Y/N was devastated. In complete tears.

Principal ; "Now Y/N...I know this is hard, but we're gonna have to ask you some questions."

Saiki ; "She's not answering any of them until her mother gets here."

Not even 10 minutes passed before Y/N's mom came bursting through the doors yelling. Y/N hugged her mother and cried, trying to explain to her what happened but she didn't even know what was going on herself.

Y/N's mom ; "So how y'all finna handle this?! Them is not my babies pictures, whoever got put up to this needs to be expelled or I'm suing every fucking body and that's on period! You got the right one on the wrong motherfucking day! I will flip my shit, turn this school upside down, I want everybody's computers and phones searched. I want everybody's momma's and daddies called. RIGHT NOW, AND IM NOT PLAYING NO FUCKING GAMES!"

The principal tried to get Y/N's mom to settle down but she was so upset. After a few minutes of yelling everyone settled down.

Principal ; "Now Y/N, we've searched your phone and found nothing that these print outs are showing. Which leads me to believe someone is spreading false rumors."

Y/N ; "That's what I've been trying to tell you guys since this whole thing started...no ones listening to me."

Y/N's mom ; "I believe you don't even worry about it baby, because if this don't get sorted out you're getting fucking fired and whoever them police men is back there, they getting fired too. I got the damn money for it. Matter of fact, let me message my attorney."

Principal ; "Please ma'am! We'll handle this...Now Y/N, do you think someone in your class had a vendetta against you?"

Y/N ; "I get along with literally everyone except Teruhashi."

Saiki ; "Teruhashi tried to-...."

Saiki ; "Shit...I can't tell them about the attack because I erased everyone's memory. That would have been solid evidence against her.."

Saiki ; "Teruhashi has expressed her hate for Y/N in multiple ways. Me and Y/N are dating...and she teamed up with my brother to try and get Y/N out of her way."

Principal ; "I see. We would bring her in for questioning but she hasn't been attending her classes lately...the police will start up an investigation regarding this situation. We'll have it solved soon ma'am."

Y/N's mom ; "It better be solved by the end of this week, and I mean that shit. Until it is, Y/N won't be attending her classes. I swear to god if it's not, that's yo ass."

Y/N's mother grabbed her hand and walked out of the office. Saiki followed after the two of them. 

Saiki ; "Ma'am, can I speak to Y/N for a moment?"

Y/N's mom ; "Mmm..alright then. Y/N I'll be in the car, I'm calling everybody, it's gon be a lawsuit up in the motherfucka...these people keep trying me."

Y/N ; "You know that's not me...It has to be her."

Saiki ; "I know. Don't cry...I'll figure this out, you just focus on forgetting about all of this. I'll come see you everyday after school. When you come back, it'll seem like the whole thing never happened."

Y/N ; "Promise?"

Saiki ; "I promise."

Saiki kissed Y/N and gave her a big hug, he waved and gave her a reassuring smile as she walked to her mothers car. He made his way back up to class and all eyes were on him. As soon as the day ended Chiyo, Kuboyasu, Kaidou and Hairo ended up following him home.

Yumehara ; "There's no way that's Y/N. I don't believe it for a second."

Hairo ; "Neither do I, what do you think Saiki? Be honest."

Saiki ; "This is none of your concern." 

Kaidou ; "Come on Saiki, we know she's your girlfriend and all but...she's our friend too! We wanna help her out in any way we can."

Saiki ; "Teruhashi...you guys may not believe me when I say this but Teruhashi has a strange vendetta against Y/N."

Hairo ; "I mean...I thought we all knew that. We just ignored it."

Everyone let out a small laugh...Saiki never knew that they were aware of this.

Kuboyasu ; "I mean I would have never guessed that this would happen but...she was showing signs."

Saiki ; "We need to figure out who made that announcement and get as much proof as we can and turn it in to the police. With the way things are looking, they aren't gonna do a damn thing."

Kuboyasu ; "I know...that the only people who have access to the school broadcasting system is the newspaper club." 

Hairo ; "That's where we'll start then! Me and Kuboyasu will confront them tomorrow and record the conversation...we'll update you guys during lunch, how does that sound?"

Saiki ; "Alright. Let's do this."