"What you say?"

Saiki ; "She hasn't even been here for a day and everyone is already  fawning over her, but I guess that's good. Means I'll be able to sit on the sidelines and keep to myself. Speaking of not saying anything, Nendo doesn't seem to take an interest in this new girl either. I wonder why, maybe it's because she's foreign. There is no doubt about it though, everyone thinks that girl is prettier than Teruhashi."

Classmate 1 ; "What's it like in America?! What did you normally do over there!?" 

Kuboyasu ; "Don't be stupid, she isn't from another planet!" 

Hairo ; "She might as well be, she's out of this world!" 

Y/N ; "Ahaha thank you...I need to use the restroom, please excuse me-..." 

Saiki ; "Now she thinks you're all a bunch of weirdos." 

Kaidou ; "She's not to fond of you either Saiki!" 

Saiki ; "She smiled and waved at me, better than what you're getting right now." 

Saiki ; "Wait what the hell am I thinking?  Her smiling and waving doesn't matter, it's not some sort of competition." 

Y/N ; "I appreciate all the compliments but this is just so overwhelming...My looks are average in America, I can't say anything but thank you, maybe I should try complimenting them back." 

Saiki ; "The bathroom huh...She seems pure."

Class soon started back up, and everyone started to focus on their work, but Y/N seemed frustrated, her eyebrows were furrowed and she couldn't stop thinking about all the buzz from earlier, she then reminded herself it's like that with all new students, she figured that in the next 3 days, things would die down for her. 

Saiki ; "If only that were true."

After what seemed to take forever, the last bell finally rang and Y/N tried to say bye to everyone, but they kept asking her to go out with them after school, karaoke, mixers, restaurants and they were willing to pay for her too. 

Nendo ; "How about we all go get ramen!" 

Kaidou ; "Idiot...A pretty girl like Y/N doesn't wanna eat at some low class ramen place." 

Hairo ; "How about we go to a sports bar?!" 

Kaidou ; "We aren't old enough to get into a sports bar!" 

Y/N ; "I don't think I can go out today, I have to help my mom unpack, we have lots of stuff and my mom won't be able to do it on her own since she works so much. Which means I'll have to do most of it while she's gone. I could hire movers but I promised my mom I wouldn't." 

Hairo ; "So inspirational! We could all help! It's only right for us to do so! What do you guys say?!"

The class ; "YEAHHHHH!!!!!"

Saiki ; "No..."

The room suddenly got silent...You could hear the wind rattling against the windows and Saiki felt a menacing presence behind him. 

Hairo ; "What was that Saiki?..."