"Man eater"

A rainy day...spring break had just started and ever since Y/N asked out Saiki, things have been rather quiet between the two of them. She doesn't want to smother him and he doesn't want to be tempted by her, so they've been keeping their distance...sometimes he'll use his telepathy to talk to her, other times she'll send him messages. Y/N invited Yumehara and Mera over for a sleepover, but Chiyo insisted that they bring along Teruhashi...Saiki normally kept an eye on Y/N when he wasn't busy with anything, and he knew how much she dreaded the idea of spending time alone with Teruhashi. No one knew of their relationship yet and Saiki knew Teruhashi would pry.  So he devised a plan.

Teruhashi ; "Hi Y/N!!! I see you got rid of that funny smell that lingered in your apartment."

Y/N ; "Ahaha I'm pretty sure that funny smell was you!"

The room got quiet all of a sudden, Yumehara covered her mouth and let out a small laugh. Teruhashi clenched her teeth and let out a nervous chuckle.

Y/N ; "Just kidding! You guys ready to go to the movies?"

Yumehara ; "I've been looking forward to seeing this movie for a while. Holy crap it's 5PM...We gotta hurry if we wanna get good seats!!!"

Mera ; "I'll get us there in no time if I'm promised some buttered popcorn..."

Y/N ; "You've got yourself a deal!"

Yumehara and Mera skipped out of the front door leaving Teruhashi behind with Y/N...

Teruhashi ; "So...How've you been?" 

Y/N ; "I've been fine...."

Another awkward silence came up between the two of them, Y/N thought about just being forward with Teruhashi and talking things out.

Teruhashi ; "You sure have been getting close with Saiki."

Y/N ; "Yeah we have. We actually started-...."

Teruhashi ; "Started what?"

Y/N ; "Sorry...Uhm we actually started emailing each other."

Teruhashi ; "WHAT?! He told me he didn't have a phone!"

Y/N ; "Yeah I was surprised too..."

Teruhashi ; "So what...you guys are dating now?"

Y/N ; "I actually have a question for you Teruhashi. Why do you hate me?"

Teruhashi ; "Wh-What? Why would I hate you?-"

Y/N ; "Come on. Don't play dumb with me, you were the perfect pretty girl...you had it all. Hell you even had God on your side, but then I showed up and took your shine. You had it all then I snatched it all. How does it feel?"

Teruhashi ; "You bitch-...So you knew?"

Y/N ; "Not at first...because I thought we were friends, but now I know how pitiful and sad you really are."

Teruhashi ; "You'll regret this you man eating bitch."

Y/N ; "Will I?" 

Just then Nendo, Kaidou and Saiki came running up to the 2 of them. Teruhashi's frown quickly turned into a smile as Saiki approached them.

Nendo ; "Hey Teruhashi! Y/N! What's up? What are you guys doing out?"

Y/N ; "We were on our way to the movies."

Kaidou ; "Oh really? We were too...We were gonna see that new superhero movie."

Teruhashi ; "What a coincidence, so were we!"

Nendo ; "Yeah...but we wouldn't have come if Saiki didn't invite us....It's the first time he's actually invited us anywhere so thanks buddy!"

Y/N locked eyes with Saiki...she smiled at him. 

Y/N ; "You knew."

Saiki ; "I had no idea. Guess it really was just a coincidence.."

The gang went inside to get good seats for the movie, Saiki sat next to Y/N and they shared popcorn together....and so did Kaidou and Yumehara. Y/N giggled as she watched Yumehara's face turn beet red every time her and Kaidou's hands touched. Saiki was obviously the one behind all of this.

Saiki ; "Like I said Teruhashi, you won't be doing anything to her as long as I'm around..."