"Just one"

After a long wait ladies and gentleman....

We're back.

It was around 3AM...and Saiki was still awake, he just couldn't fall asleep for some reason. He wasn't used to sleeping over at people's houses...and he didn't want to have an accident. It was pitch black inside....he stared outside of the large window in the living room. Just as he was about to lay back down, Y/N came out of her room and snuck into the kitchen. Saiki followed her, she didn't seem to see him. She had her headphones on and danced around the kitchen quietly as she rummaged through the cabinets, she couldn't seem to sleep either. She kept glancing at her phone and laughing, seemed as if she was texting someone. Saiki walked up behind her and placed a hand on her hip. She jumped and turned around but quickly smiled as she realized who was standing behind her.

Y/N ; "Saiki...You scared me!"

Saiki ; "If you're to loud you'll wake the others." 

Y/N ; "Yeah...you're right. Sorry, why are you still up?" 

Saiki ; "Can't seem to sleep."

Y/N ; "Me either..."

Saiki ; "Who were you texting?" 

Y/N ; "Nobody."

Y/N tucked her phone in between her breasts and turned away from him to look for something that looked appetizing.

Saiki ; "Got a secret boyfriend I should know of?"

Y/N ; "I would never do anything like that to you!..."

Saiki ; "Shut up...I know, I was just teasing...if you keep shouting the others will wake up."

Y/N ; "You wanna be all alone with me huh?"

She smiled and rubbed up against Saiki, placing her breasts on his chest.

Y/N ; "If you're so curious to see who I was talking to, grab my phone and take a look.."

Saiki ; "I...Stop goofing around."

Y/N ; "I don't mind if you go through all of my privacy...I want you to see everything."

Hearing this made Saiki a bit nervous...he still wasn't used to her teasing him, as much as he would tease her. He didn't bother grabbing her phone but placed a hand on her breasts and gently pushed her away.

Saiki ; "Not while they're sleeping."

Y/N ; "You say that but you just grabbed my-"

Saiki ; "You should go to sleep. Do you need my help?"

Y/N ; "I need your help with a lot of stuff."

Saiki ; "Have fun falling asleep on your own."

Y/N ; "Wait...there is one thing that'd help me sleep."

Saiki ; "And that is?"

Y/N ; "A kiss...just one."

Saiki locked eyes with her and couldn't help but crack a small smile. The small requests were what made him yearn for her so much more.

Saiki ; "What do I get in return?"

Y/N ; "Come on Saiki..."

Saiki ; "Come on Y/N."

Y/N ; "Don't be so childish."

She scoffed and pouted a bit, Saiki placed a finger under her chin and and traced his thumb around her lips...he placed a soft passionate kiss on her lips and pulled away, locking eyes with her once more. Y/N smiled and kissed him back, but in a more sensual manner, he rubbed his hands on her hips as she grinded her body against his slowly. They  both stopped as they heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. Y/N turned away from him and pretended to start looking for snacks.

Yumehara ; "Hey Y/N...You okay? Thought I heard you talking to someone."

Y/N ; "Yeah I was just looking for snacks with...with.."

Y/N turned and Saiki was nowhere to be found.

Y/N ; "With no one...haha. Sorry if I woke you up."

Yumehara ; "Don't worry about it...just hurry and get to bed soon or you'll be tired if you stay up."

Y/N ; "I will."

She turned the kitchen light off after finally getting a glass of water, she walked back to her room in the dark, but before going to her room she saw Saiki...the moonlight was reflecting off of his glasses as he watched her go back to her room, she waved and he waved back, then finally laid down and shut his eyes...Y/N couldn't get an ounce of sleep because of that kiss. She overexcited herself.