"Jealousy"

It was finally summer break. Y/N had planned to go to the beach with people from her class. Quite a few people tagged along with them though...Including Saiki. It'd only been a week since he had that dream about Y/N...He was nervous to see her. He sat and watched the ocean waves crash against the sand as he waited for her arrival. 

Saiki ; "I can't get her out of my head...Every time I try to do so...I just can't. Her lips...her smell, I want more of her." 

Nendo ; "Hey pal! You doing alright? You look a little lost."

Saiki jumped at the sight of Nendo's face and sighed.

Teruhashi ; "Yeah Saiki, is something the matter? You seem dehydrated...I'll get you something to drink!"

Kaidou ; "Yeah, I'm used to Saiki being quiet but he looks dazed." 

Saiki ; "I'm fine." 

Y/N ; "Hi everyone! I'm sorry I'm late, I had to buy a new swimsuit because I grew out of my last one."

Y/N was wearing a simple pink bikini, nothing exciting, but she still made it look good. The boys stared in awe as she ran towards them...It took everything for Saiki not to stare to hard at Y/N.

Hairo ; "Looking good as usual Y/N..."

Kuboyasu ; "Y-Yeah! Pink suits you very well!"

Nendo ; "Your boobs look way bigger when you aren't wearing a shirt!"

Kaidou ; "WHAT THE HELL NENDO?!!?!?"

The guys scolded Nendo and chased him around the beach...That gave Y/N some time to talk with Saiki, she took a seat next to him on his towel under the umbrella.

Y/N ; "Hi Saiki, how've you been this week? We haven't talked much at all..."

Saiki ; "I've been fine...What about you?"

Y/N ; "Good actually, I went out with Chiyo and Mera again! We tried to get Teruhashi to tag along but she refused. Chiyo told me that they used to hang out a lot, but they've recently stopped...I think she might hate me or something."

Saiki ; "She does."

Y/N ; "How do you know? Did she tell you?"

Saiki ; "Don't tell her I told you, I just know. She does."

Y/N held her head down in disappointment but shook it off, today was supposed to be a fun day, she wasn't gonna let Teruhashi get in the way of that. 

Y/N ; "Did you miss me at all Saiki?" 

Saiki ; "Not at all."

Y/N ; "Ouch...Don't be so mean about it, I was just teasing. I know you did though, admit it! You did!"

Saiki turned away from her and smiled a bit. Y/N would pull the side of his cheek softly and laugh as he pushed her face away from his...she jumped onto him...he could feel her breasts press up against his back...He immediately pulled her off and gave her a stern look.

Saiki ; "That's enough."

Y/N ; "Oh...I'm sorry. I didn't know you were being serious..."

Saiki ; "It's not that...Just, don't do it here, in front of everyone. They'll start jumping to conclusions."

Y/N ; "Oh...Are you embarrassed Saiki?! That's so cute!"

Saiki ; "I'm not...Go away, go swim with Yumehara and Kaidou. You're bothersome."

Y/N ; "Fine then, so mean..." 

Saiki watched as she ran over to Yumehara and Kaidou...Once she ran into the water, a few of her male classmates followed. Y/N wasn't bothered by Saiki's cold nature. She was quite used to it by now...he was glad she knew he didn't hate her. He was actually quite fond of her...Watching her splash around made his heart race...he glanced at her chest for a brief moment and then back at her face...He thought about the dream he had last week...and it only made him yearn for her more and more. After watching Y/N play in the water for some time, he heard Teruhashi's thoughts-. 

Teruhashi ; "I hate her so fucking much....Why is she so close to him and I'm not? What am I doing wrong?!...Ugh...I can't stand her. I want her DEAD."

Saiki ; "What a pain...Guess I'm not getting that water."