"Prove it"

It was finally time for everyone to hit the amusement park. Saiki was happy to see that the gang had came...The chances of him and Teruhashi being together were extremely low. Y/N felt sort of guilty for liking Saiki...Teruhashi had a crush on him too. She decided she'd back down, and let Teruhashi shoot her shot, that's what friends do...right?

Nendo ; "OH MY GOD THAT ROLLERCOASTER IS MOVING SO FAST! KAIDOU LETS GET ON THAT ONE!"

Kaidou ; "Oh...well...uh....I'm not to sure...maybe the dark reunion set a trap or-...."

Kuboyasu ; "Just say you're scared man."

Kaidou ; "I-I'M NOT!!!!"

Yumehara ; "We should get on the Ferris wheel together Kaidou."

Kaidou ; "Really? Just you and me?"

Yumehara ; "Mhm!"

Kaidou ; "UHHHH, Kuboyasu should come too, just in case there's an attack from the dark reunion."

Mera ; "The corndogs here are huge!"

Hairo ; "YET YOU'VE MANAGED TO STUFF ABOUT 10 OF THEM IN YOUR MOUTH?"

Y/N ; "You guys sure are funny. We should all split up, groups of 2 maybe?"

Yumehara ; "Good idea Y/N!"

Saiki ; "Good grief..."

Hairo ; "I'll partner up with Y/N! Teruhashi and Saiki...then Yumehara and Kaidou...And then Kuboyasu and Nendo can partner up as well...wait but then there's Mera..." 

Mera ; "Don't worry about me! I'll be at the food stands all day, we should all meet up back here."

Hairo ; "I should have known....Alright everyone! Grab your partners and then meet back here by sundown!"

Saiki ; "Great...I should've known God still had a bit more grace left over for Teruhashi. I really hate this..."

Teruhashi ; "Ahhhh! Saiki let's get on-"

Saiki ; "Sorry. I've gotta use the restroom." 

Teruhashi ; "Oh...Well I'll wait."

Saiki ; "Just great, stuck with her. Y/N knew what she was doing...she didn't even object when Hairo made the pairs. Why'd he even-?...Wait-"

Saiki use his Clairvoyance to check on Y/N...Hairo had his arm wrapped around her and they were laughing it up...The sight of it made Saiki mad, angry, furious even. But overall, he was confused as to why...He kept denying the fact that he liked Y/N. Saiki devised a plan, he'd use his mind control to get everyone to the Ferris wheel. 

Saiki ; "Sorry for the wait."

Teruhashi ; "It's fine! Let's-"

Saiki ; "Ferris Wheel."

Teruhashi ; "Really?!...I mean I''d love to!"

Saiki ; "She's so easy to trick."

Teruhashi and Saiki made their way over to the Ferris Wheel. Not long after, so did the rest of the gang. 

Kaidou ; "Oh wow, what a coincidence. You guys all decided to come here too."

Kuboyasu ; "Nendo dragged me here without my permission, but I've been wanting to get on for a while now."

Teruhashi ; "Oh wow...What a coincidence haha." 

Hairo ; "What's up guys! Guess we all decided to get on the Ferris wheel, if only we could all fit into one car...you don't have to stick with your pairs you can-"

Y/N ; "I..wanna stay with you Hairo. Let's stay together."

Hairo ; "O-Oh...well okay then. You know you don't have to whisper Y/N."

Hairo smiled as he pulled Y/N in and pat her head...Y/N could feel Saiki glaring at the two of them, she didn't look at him not once. Saiki was becoming desperate to separate the two of them.

Nendo ; "I wanna pair up with you too Hairo...kissy face kissy face."

Hairo ; "Oh shut up Nendo!"

It was finally their turn to get on the Ferris wheel, while everyone was distracted...Saiki grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled her into a cart with him...shutting the door behind them. Everyone was confused as to where they went and how they snuck off so quickly.

Y/N ; "Saiki what are you doing?!"

Saiki ; "Why are you ignoring me? Why are you buddy buddy with Hairo? Hm?"

Saiki pushed Y/N down onto her seat and stood above her...Y/N acted confused but she knew exactly what he was talking about.

Y/N ; "I...don't know what you mean."

Saiki ; "I saw you two. He had his arm wrapped around you."

Y/N ; "OKAY WHAT ABOUT IT SAIKI?! It's none of your concern what our relationship is anyway!"

Saiki ; "..."

Y/N ; "I'm sorry for shouting but I'm doing this for Teruhashi! I'm trying to be a good friend!"

Saiki ; "For the last time...She hates you. What do you not get? You're a complete idiot."

Y/N ; "Prove it."

Saiki ; "You want me to fucking prove it, fine then...I'll prove it."

Saiki grabbed Y/N's arm, pulling her up. He used his Telepathy to let Y/N listen to Teruhashi's thoughts.

Y/N ; "Wh-What?-..."

Teruhashi ; "Ugh that trick! I knew she was no good! I hate that stupid dumb bitch. UGHHHHH NOTHING GOES MY WAY ANYMORE! Why won't she just leave Saiki to me! JUST DIE ALREADY UGH!"

Y/N ; "No way-...This can't be-"

Saiki ; "It is true."

Y/N ; "I don't care about that! Y-You have powers?!"

Saiki ; "Shit..."