"Pwetty please"

The next day, everyone crowded around Y/N's desk...They'd gotten her flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals, balloons. You name it. Y/N was a bit confused but accepted them all graciously.

Yumehara ; "We're so glad you're okay! Did you get hurt badly...That bite was really bad."

Y/N ; "Bite?...I'm confused."

Yumehara ; "Yeah!"

Mera ; "A wild dog got inside the school yesterday and attacked you during gym..."

Yumehara ; "Poor Y/N! She got attacked so badly she's lost her memory!"

Mera ; "I don't even remember what happened. I just know she got attacked by a dog, word spreads I guess."

Y/N ; "A dog....But Teru-"

Saiki ; "Yeah a dog...Pitbull's are ruthless sometimes."

Y/N turned to Saiki and her eyes lit up...Saiki put his head back down and let Y/N talk to her friends. He stayed up all night finding every classmates house, including the teachers. Kids from other classes had heard about what happened too so he had to find them as well. He only got about two hours of sleep, but still payed attention in class. After school was out everyone offered to go out with Y/N...but she politely declined. 

Yumehara ; "Come on Y/N! Let's go to the movies..."

Y/N ; "I really don't wanna go out today, I'm sorry Chiyo."

Yumehara ; "Hmmm...How about we have a sleep over then!"

Y/N ; "On a school night?"

Yumehara ; "Yeah just think about it...me you and Mera, we'll watch movies, bake sweets, talk about boys, have a pillow fight before bed. Then we can all get ready for school together the next morning! Doesn't it sound fun?"

Y/N ; "But it's a school night...Well...I guess we can do it! It does sound fun!"

Mera ; "You make the best sweets Y/N, you too Chiyo. You'd make a lovely wife."

Saiki overheard their little chat as they were walking home....the girls would obviously sleep over at Y/N's house. 

Nendo ; "Hey buddy! Hey squirt!"

Kaidou ; "Hey Nendo, what's up?"

Nendo ; "I was thinking we could have a sleep over tonight!"

Saiki ; "Good grief."

Kaidou ; "That's weird. It's a school night..."

Nendo ; "Just think about it!....We could sleep over at buddy's house."

Saiki ; "I don't want to be apart of your stupid sleep over Nendo."

Nendo ; "Pwetty please?..."

Saiki ; "Don't try and act cute, it's utterly disgusting."

Nendo ; "Fine...Guess I'll just ask Y/N if I can join her sleep over."

Saiki ; "Like she'd ever let you join...that sounds perverted."

Nendo ran across the courtyard to Y/N...Saiki and Kaidou stood and stared at him.

Kaidou ; "He's an idiot..."

Nendo ; "Hey Y/N! Can I join your sleep over tonight!"

Y/N ; "Oh...uhm..."

Yumehara ; "It's just girls Nendo! No way!"

Nendo ; "But Saiki and Kaidou are comin' too."

Y/N and Yumehara ; "Of course!"

Saiki ; "Damn it Nendo!" 

Nendo ; "HEY BUDDY! THEY  SAID WE COULD ALL JOIN. YA HEARD THAT, THE THREE OF US CAN SLEEP OVER AT-" 

Y/N covered Nendo's mouth and shushed him.

Y/N ; "Shush Nendo. The whole school doesn't need to find out..."

Nendo ; "Oh...sorry."

Yumehara ; "Kaidou's coming. I've gotta wear pretty panties!"

Y/N ; "Excuse me?"

Y/N and Mera began to laugh at Yumehara...Saiki was rather annoyed at the fact that he had to tag along with Nendo's little plan but he had no choice.