"Early bird gets the worm"

Graduation was approaching fast, next week everyone would be on their way to college....well everyone except Nendo and Mera-. They all tried to hang out with each other as much as possible before the time came but things just kept getting hectic. This weekend, they managed to plan out a nice camping trip though. Despite Nendo not doing well on his final exam, he still tagged along. 

Hairo ; "Alright...As soon as Nendo and Saiki get here we'll put up the tents."

Yumehara ; "Saiki got stuck with Nendo? That's odd, I really thought he'd end up coming with you Y/N."

Y/N ; "Yeah me too-"

Kuboyasu ; "It's still super early, they'll be here in no time."

Kaidou ; "Speaking of early...Why'd you make us get up at 4 IN THE MORNING FOR A CAMPING TRIP HAIRO?"

Hairo ; "Early bird gets the worm!" 

Y/N ; "I'm finna go to sleep...this patch of grass is so soft. Might as well sleep a little before they get here.."

Yumehara ; "Yeah, I agree." 

Mera, Yumehara and Y/N huddled up together on a small patch of grass and began to doze off. Yumehara stayed up late on the phone with Y/N...and Mera had JUST got off of work, her shift was supposed to last till 4AM but she pushed herself and got off early. Kaidou found himself blushing, Yumehara looked cute in her sleep. 

Hairo ; "Leave the men to do all the hard work! Rest up ladies because an entire day of backpacking, swimming, rock climbing-"

Kaidou ; "I'm calling my mom to pick me up, I did NOT sign up for this." 

Hairo ; "I thought you all enjoyed a little challenge."

Kuboyasu ; "Pretty sure Saiki isn't looking forward to this either."

Kaidou ; "Then why'd he come?"

Hairo crouched and pointed at Y/N.

Hairo ; "Her, they follow each other everywhere."

Just as Kaidou was about to comment, Nendo's groaning could be heard from behind them. The three turned around a bit startled to see Saiki and Nendo all of a sudden. Saiki seemed vexed at the fact that Hairo was so close to Y/N while she was asleep.

Nendo ; "That hill....Do mountains grow? Last time I was here that hill was straight!"

Kaidou ; "You constantly spit nothing but nonsense..."

Hairo ; "Since you two are here, let's start setting up the tents so we can put our belongings away, after that we're headed to the creek!"

The boys groaned at the fact that they were the ones who had to put 4 whole tents together. Kaidou kept trying to act hurt but Nendo called all of his bluffs, after what seemed like an eternity they all finally finished. 

Kaidou ; "That took...at least two hours." 

Hairo ; "It's only 5:34...we started at 5:00.."

Kuboyasu ; "If you're that tired you can stay behind...watch out for bears though."

Kaidou ; "BEARS?!" 

Kaidou's shouting caused Mera to squirm around, that's when they realized it was time to wake the girls. Hairo was about to do it, but Saiki stepped in front of him...Hairo still had feelings for Y/N and Saiki was well aware of this. He bent down and placed a hand on Y/N's arm, shaking her gently awake. 

Y/N ; "It's way to early for this...why did I agree to this?"

Yumehara ; "Why did anyone agree to this?" 

Hairo ; "Were you even sleeping Yumehara?..."

Yumehara ; "I woke up a while ago but Mera was on top of me so I was resting my eyes."

Saiki helped Y/N up and began making his way towards the creek with her alone.

Hairo ; "We're going to the creek! You guys should really wait on everyone.."

Saiki ; "I know. We'll meet you there."

Y/N was to tired to wait on the others anyway, she would have probably ended up going back to sleep if they took any longer. Saiki took a seat near the creek side and to his surprise Y/N took a seat on his lap, and hugged him tightly.

Saiki ; "Are you okay? You feel really hot..."

Y/N ; "I'm fine, Just tired. What's wrong with you? You looked so mad earlier."

Saiki ; "You saw that?"

Y/N ; "Mhm...I was really asleep at first but I woke up as soon as you arrived. Your presence woke me up-"

Saiki ; "You sound silly."

Y/N ; "I know, I'm just talking to talk...Now tell me why you were mad."

Saiki ; "Just Hairo...I know he still likes you, and I've noticed his little advances towards you."

Y/N ; "Oh foreal-? I thought he moved on...don't worry. If he confesses I'll let him down gently."

Saiki placed a hand on Y/N's ass and squeezed gently as he hugged her...she yawned and pulled away from the hug.

Y/N ; "Kusuo it's to early."

Saiki ; "Sorry...I've been trying to refrain from doing stuff like that-"

Y/N ; "Oh so you think about touching me huh?"

Saiki ; "N-No it's not like that...I'm not trying to sound weird."

Y/N let out a small laugh and rested her head on Saiki's chest. 

Y/N ; "You don't have to hold back you know...Do I ever refuse your hugs or kisses? "

Saiki ; "No."

Y/N ; "Exactly."

Saiki ; "You should get up before they see us."

Y/N ; "Can we stay like this a little longer?"

Saiki ; "I don't mind...I'll let you know when they're coming. If they're walking with Nendo we'll hear them coming from a mile away."

Saiki placed his hand on Y/N's back and rubbed it softly, Y/N found herself dozing off again. Kuboyasu, Yumehara, Nendo, Mera and Kaidou were on their way to the creek but Hairo...was already there. He heard and saw everything. 

Saiki ; "Learn your place...this'll get him to leave us alone for sure."

Hairo ; "God...What was I thinking? I'm only hurting myself. At least she's happy with him."

Saiki ; "Yeah and she'll stay happy with me."