"Karaoke"

Summer break had ended...and winter was approaching yet again. Saiki and Y/N sat in class together but they acted as if they didn't know each other. The two of them were almost avoiding each other and that made everyone suspicious. 

Kaidou ; "Hey Saiki, why are you avoiding Y/N? Did you guys get into an argument?"

Saiki ; "No."

Kuboyasu ; "Then why?"

Saiki ; "I don't know."

Kuboyasu sighed...Y/N walked up to Saiki's desk and pat his head with a smile on her face. She wasn't avoiding him, she was just busy talking to Chiyo and Mera. Saiki looked up at her...he moved her hand.

Y/N ; "Ehh? What's wrong?"

Saiki ; "You'll draw to much attention. Go away."

Y/N ; "I wanna talk to you after school today."

Saiki ; "Oh really?"

Y/N ; "Mhm!"

Saiki ; "I know what you're thinking, and the answers no."

Y/N ; "Please! Come on Saiki!"

People started to stare at the two of them as Y/N raised her voice...she of course did that on purpose. 

Saiki ; "F-Fine! Just keep your voice down..."

Y/N clapped her hands together in excitement and went back to her seat. The day ended like any other and Saiki went to their meet up spot. The plaza. Y/N was a little late, as usual.

Saiki ; "Took you long enough."

Y/N ; "Sorry! I was...doing something. Anyways let's go!"

Saiki ; "I won't do it."

Y/N ;  "You will."

Saiki ; "I won't."

Y/N ; "You will!"

Saiki ; "I...Fine."

Y/N smiled and dragged him off...they eventually ended up at a karaoke bar. They rented a private room together...Saiki already knew why she'd brought him here. She was gonna try and ask him out, but things just didn't feel right to him. Of course he liked her but...he wasn't ready.

Y/N ; "Pick a song Saiki. I think I'll do...hmmm something by LiSA."

Saiki ; "I'm only picking something because you nagged me earlier."

Y/N ; "It'd be a waste of money if I didn't get to hear you sing."

Saiki let out a deep sigh, he ordered some coffee jelly and figured it'd be here by the time he got done singing. He grabbed a mic and stared at the screen...waiting for his song to turn on. He picked something super random.

Saiki ; "Pretty brown eyes, you know I see you..." (Breaking my heart by mint condition)

Saiki began to blush as he sang, he sang in his regular voice...not putting forth any effort, but it was still embarrassing. He picked this song because of Y/N's eyes...big brown and beautiful. He thought about Y/N asking him out...he thought hard as he sang, not looking her in the eye even once. Y/N stared with a big smile on her face. As soon as Saiki finished he turned to look at her.

Y/N ; "Wow, that was great...Your voice was absolutely angelic. You should-"

Saiki ; "Y/N...I...I wanna know what you think of me...And how you feel about me."

Y/N ; "But don't you already know?"

Saiki ; "I wanna hear you say it." 

Y/N ; "O-Oh..Well...It all started when we went to the movies that day-"

Saiki ; "I asked for a brief summary not an entire flashback idiot!"

Y/N couldn't help but laugh at Saiki, he sighed and soon began laughing as well. The laughter lasted until Y/N was in tears.

Y/N ; "I haven't laughed like that in a while...I'm sorry. I'll keep it short and sweet if you'd like."

Saiki ; "You don't have to...I wanna ask you something."

Y/N ; "Well?...I'm listening."

Saiki ; "Do you...Do you...Do you wanna do this again sometime?"

Y/N ; "Of course! I wanted to go to the bakery today as well but it's already late..."

Saiki ; "I'll walk you home."

Saiki ; "Damn! Why'd I stutter like that?! How come I wasn't able to ask her?!....I think she caught onto the fact that I wanted to so she didn't bother asking herself..."

Saiki walked Y/N home and then went home himself...Y/N knew what he wanted to say, but teasing him was fun. She'd wait as long as he needed her to.

-

Sorry y'all, I was not feeling todays chapter 💀