"Confession"

Y/N stood in shock...It was unbelievable to her. She didn't know how to react, she was excited...for the most part, but a part of her was scared too.

Saiki ; "I messed up, damn it."

Y/N ; "No you didn't! Don't worry...I won't tell anyone or anything. I just...I'm at a loss for words right now."

Saiki ; "I let my emotions get the best of me...Maybe I should erase this memory."

Y/N ; "Wait what? No don't do that!"

Saiki ; "I-...ugh.."

Y/N ; "I see what you mean now, I'm sorry for doubting you. I should've trusted you...I just didn't want to cut her off for no reason y'know?"

Saiki ; "I don't care about that..."

Y/N ; "Then why'd you go this far just to prove a point?"

Saiki ; "I...I don't know."

Y/N ; "Is it because of Hairo?...Are you jealous Saiki?"

Saiki ; "...No."

Y/N ; "You are, aren't you?"

Saiki ; "So what if I am...Your relationships are none of my business anyway. If you like Hairo then-"

Y/N ; "Well...You uhm-...You can read my thoughts and everything right?...So you must know by now...this is so embarrassing-"

Saiki ; "I know."

Y/N ; "Wh-"

Saiki ; "Shut up and just...Listen...I'm not sure how all of this lovey dovey bullshit works but...I think I...I don't know. You're different. You're not weird but you're not normal either...Your heart and mind aren't malevolent...You're genuine and kind. When I'm with you, you just make everything better...You make me smile, you make my heart feel whole. I like it when you bother me, I like seeing you smile. You're so damn beautiful, and I'm not easily swayed by looks but you're just...gorgeous. I know this all sounds super corny but...I didn't put much thought into it till now-"

Saiki ; "So much for not confessing..."

Y/N stared up at Saiki in shock, she'd been told she was beautiful but it was different coming from Saiki, her eyes began to well up with tears, she'd never been so happy. Saiki placed a hand on her cheek and wiped her tears. His face was practically beet red.

Saiki ; "Don't cry...I'll feel bad if you cry."

Y/N ; "What did you expect? You say all that and expect a girl not to cry! Stupid Saiki..."

Y/N stood and hugged Saiki, she made sure to squeeze him tight. Saiki couldn't help but smile...he wrapped his arms around her waist and accepted her embrace. Their time on the Ferris wheel came to an end. Everyone was waiting on them at the bottom...Everyone silently stared at them. It was quite awkward, Hairo looked hurt...and Teruhashi looked furious.

Y/N ; "Sorry for the wait everyone!-"

Yumehara ; "No worries...We should all get something to eat before we leave."

Nendo ; "RAMENNNNNNN!!!!!!!" 

Kaidou ; "FOR THE LAST TIME I'M SICK OF EATING RAMEN."

Kuboyasu ; "Hmmm...How about some hot dogs?"

Y/N ; "I could go for some hot dogs...As long as they're beef."

Kuboyasu ; "If there are no objections...then...hot dogs it is."

Kaidou ; "LAST ONE TO THE FOOD STANDS HAS TO DO EVERYONES CHORES AT SCHOOL FOR A WEEK."

Nendo ; "LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL BE DOING ALL OF OUR CHORES FOR A WEEK KAIDOU HAHAH, YOU UNATHLETIC MAN CHILD."

Kuboyasu, Kaidou, Yumehara, Nendo and Y/N took off running...But Hairo, Saiki and Teruhashi took their time. The silence among them was super awkward, Saiki could feel Teruhashi's eyes on the back of his head.

Hairo ; "So haha, how'd it go up there?...You two have a good time?"

Saiki ; "I guess so."

Hairo ; "You guys dating now or what?"

Saiki ; "It's not what you think."

Hairo; "Pfft. Come on man I can tell, you're beet red...I mean I would be too if I was alone with Y/N for that long."

Teruhashi ; "I..can't stand this." 

Hairo ; "You say something Teruhashi?"

Teruhashi ; "Oh! Uhm no!!! Sorry...I checked my phone and it was dead...so.."

Hairo ; "Ahh that sucks, I'll let you use mine if you need it."

Teruhashi ; "I can't take this anymore...I need her out of my way at all cost, even if it means hurting her." 

Saiki ; "Sorry Teruhashi, but not on my watch. I've gotta fix this before Y/N gets caught up with Teruhashi and her dumb fan club or something."