"Animal Panties"

Kuboyasu, Kaido, Yumehara, Mera and Nendo had left, Yumehara left because of Kaidou, Mera left because there were no snacks in the fridge after she ate them all, Nendo and Kuboyasu just wanted to go and get some ramen. With everyone gone things seemed to get dead silent, they all sat in the living room unpacking the last few boxes. 

Y/N ; "I really appreciate the help you guys, I really do. I don't think I would have finished without you guys."

Teruhashi ; "Oh don't worry about it! We're happy to help!"

Hairo ; "Good old Teruhashi, pure of heart as usual..."

Y/N ; "You do seem pretty popular Kokomi, I mean you're stunning."

 Teruhashi ; "I bet she's saying that just to make herself seem better than me...She's so annoying..."

Saiki ; "Nope. She's saying that because she genuinely means it. I didn't expect to see this from Teruhashi."

Toritsuka ; "Man I'm beat! That was a lot of moving!" 

Saiki ; "You stayed in the bathroom majority of the time." 

Y/N ; "Ahh I didn't mean to keep you guys out so late, I'm so sorry! You all seem like really great friends and I can't wait to hang out with all of you again." 

Hairo ; "Of course! We had so much fun here today, we'd all be down to hang out again!"

Saiki ; "We?"

Y/N  ; "I'm so happy...They're all so nice, I really thought I was gonna have trouble fitting in but this is so much fun. Mom will be so glad to hear." 

Saiki ; "Good grief, guess I've got no choice but to help her. If word gets out about what happened earlier, it'll destroy her. If only Toritsuka hadn't acted like such a swine."

The four of them left together, leaving Y/N alone. Saiki waited for them all to get home before executing his plan. He figured that he'd erase that specific incident from everyone's mind. He didn't need this to spread like wild fire. He wasn't worried about what their brain would make up, he was only worried about his reputation and how bad he'd look if the people in his class heard about this. After he finished erasing their minds, he figured he'd check on Y/N before he went to sleep. 

Saiki ; "Won't hurt to see what she's up to, Clairvoyance!"

Y/N was in her kitchen preparing bento boxes for everyone that helped her out, she wasn't the best at making traditional Japanese food but she told herself that she needed to at least try.

Saiki ; "Idiot, you won't finish that by morning..."

Saiki finally went to bed himself. With everything that happened, a good rest was well deserved.