"Teruhashi fan club"

It'd been a few days since Y/N had taken her leave. Teruhashi was still nowhere to be found. The investigation continued, but the police really weren't doing anything. They'd figured out that the pictures were edited and that was pretty much it. Saiki's patience was running thin, so he decided he'd solve this problem himself. The only clue he had gotten was from the newspaper club, so after his classes he went straight to the Teruhashi fan club room. He stood outside of the door of their little "secret hide out" and sighed. He opened the door without hesitation and saw all 7 of the club members bowing...and praying to an alter to Teruhashi.

Saiki ; "Good grief.."

Sawakita ; "Ah, Saiki. Surprised to see you here."

Saiki ; "Don't be. You know why I'm here." 

Sawakita ; "Why are you here Saiki? If it's because-"

Saiki ; "Don't even try it, I hate having to overwork myself and this week has been stressful, so do us both a favor and confess. You're the ones who framed Y/N."

Sawakita ; "...And what evidence do you have to prove that this was us?"

Saiki ; "The newspaper club, they'll testify against you if you fight back. Don't you know what's at stake here? You'll be expelled."

Sawakita ; "Okay, so what if we did? You really think we're gonna go to the police and-"

Saiki took a deep breath before setting his bag down and walking towards Sawakita. The alter behind them began to fall apart...due to Saiki's powers of course. He wanted to scare them into confessing-

Sawakita ; "What the hell?"

Saiki ; "Who put you up to this?"

Sawakita was desperate to get Saiki away from him...but he didn't want to rat out Teruhashi. She came to him venting about how bad her life was...she even used her angelic tears. He figured he had to do something to prove he was worthy for some odd reason.

Sawakita ; "Nobody...it was me! I did it!"

Saiki ; "You're lying!...Don't you know what's at stake, why are you putting yourself at risk?!"

Sawakita ; "When you love someone you'd do everything in your power to make sure they were okay, to make them happy, to see them smile... I'm sure you understand that Saiki. You...Y/N."

Saiki stopped...Sawakita was behind all of this but Teruhashi was the cause. As stupid as he was, Saiki actually felt a bit bad for Sawakita. Sawakita agreed to turn himself in as the culprit...This wasn't how Saiki wanted things to go...it all felt a bit sketch. The two walked to the principals office and Sawakita confessed. Parents of both parties were called, and punishment for Sawakita was to be discussed. 

Principal ; "Thank you for coming...now that we know who the culprit is...we'll have a meeting with the police tomorrow morning-"

Y/N's mom ; "No, I want a meeting now, and I mean right now. I'm pressing charges."

Principal ; "M-Ma'am please wait! I'm begging you not to do that. The schools reputation is bad enough."

Y/N's mom ; "Yeah I can tell. This ghetto ass school."

Y/N ; "Mom...I don't want to press charges on anyone. Not even Sawakita, it ain't his fault. Expulsion is the best way to go about it. I don't want to be silenced and shushed this time. It's really not his fault."

Principal ; "Then...who's fault is it?"

Y/N ; "Teruhashi."

Principal ; "That's absurd, the police have already spoken with her and her brother."

Y/N ; "She has a brother-"

Y/N's mom ; 'Enough chit chat...I won't press charges on anyone.  He just a baby anyways...no need to give him a criminal record. I don't wanna be childish myself. He'll learn his lesson and get what's coming to him in the future..."

Sawakita ; "Thank you..."

Saiki was outside the door listening, he thought Y/N and her mom had made a wise decision...a good decision. Things were soon sorted out, Sawakita's parents were nowhere to be found...so Y/N's mother offered him a ride home and lectured him along the way, saying she knew he took the blame and that he was an idiot for doing so. Saiki and Y/N just listened as she babbled...agreeing with majority of the things she said. Sawakita was dropped off and soon Saiki was too. Y/N stepped out of the car and took a moment to speak with him.

Y/N ; "I can't thank you enough Saiki...My mom hasn't said anything yet but she really appreciates what you've done. Putting yourself at risk and all...I know you hate being the center of attention."

Saiki ; "It doesn't matter."

Y/N ; "What doesn't matter?"

Saiki ; "As long as you're okay. I just want things back to normal...I don't want to see you worry about anything...ever."

Y/N gave him a soft smile and wrapped her arms around him. He hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He thought about what Sawakita had said earlier...stupid, right? Y/N gave him one last squeeze before going back to the car. She waved goodbye as her and her mother drove off. Saiki went up to his room and almost instantly went to sleep.

_________________________

SORRY I WAS GONE FOR LITERALLY A MONTH. LIFE HAPPENS, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY THO SO YAY HAHA FINALLY 16 LOVE YOU ALL!!!