"A boney"

For those of you who like NSFW, you might just like this. For those of you who are weak of heart, you should wait until the next chapter 😋😍 Y'all deserve a lil treat. 

LIKE IM FRL IM GETTING A BIT RISKY THIS CHAPTER 😭

----------------------------------------------------------

Saiki ; "Her face...It keeps popping up in my head...her whimpering. Her body..."

Saiki grabbed his dick as it bulged through his pants and scooted up to his desk all the way, he acted as if he were writing something to try and get Y/N to leave him alone. She was always with him...he just wished she weren't right now. She rolled around on his bed and played games on her phone as she waited for him to finish up his "work".

Y/N ; "Saiki when are we gonna leave? I wanna go get something to eat."

Saiki ; "I-In a minute..."

Y/N ; "Are you okay? You sound sad-"

Saiki ; "I'm fine. Just...frustrated with this work."

Y/N ; "Now I know you're lying...Let me see."

Y/N walked over to his desk and his entire body froze up, she placed a hand on his shoulder and bent down towards his paper. Her scent was driving him crazy...she looked so soft.

Y/N ; "All of this work is already done liar...Let's go now."

Saiki ; "Alright just, let me get ready."

Y/N ; "You sound really upset, what's wrong?"

Saiki ; "Nothing's wrong, just get out so I can get ready."

Y/N ; "Don't talk to me like that, so mean...Can't I stay and watch the show?"

Saiki turned his head and gave Y/N a stern look, her smile faded and she held her head down. Although she was his girlfriend, she was a bit afraid of him when he got like this. Saiki gently pushed her away.

Y/N ; "Why're you being so mean? You're normally not this cranky..."

Saiki ; "You know what...Since you wanna be so hard headed, I'll tell you what's wrong. I've got an erection."

Y/N ; "You...Why though? Is it just a random one? I-I know boys get those sometimes. I'm sorry for being difficult, I'll get out now." 

Y/N began to make her way out of the room, but Saiki grabbed her arm and stood up. Y/N blushed and tried her best not to look at his pants. They stood there, staring at each other...the silence began to get a bit to loud.

Saiki ; "Shit...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that, and I shouldn't have been an asshole even though I was the one who was being weird. It's harder for me to think straight when I'm like this...it only ever happens when I'm around you."

Y/N ; "...It's okay."

Saiki ; "Just give me a -"

Y/N ; "Do you...want me to help you with it?"

Saiki ; "What?"

Y/N ; "Like..n-nevermind."

Saiki ; "No, repeat what you just said. I wanna hear you say it louder."

Y/N ; "...Do you, want me to help you with it?"

Saiki took a seat on his bed and thought for a moment, he looked up at her and patted the open space next to him, she didn't hesitate to take a seat next to him. He placed a hand on her cheek, and rubbed her bottom lip gently...it was soft, plump. The look on her face did nothing but made his dick twitch.

Saiki ; "You know...I've never, gotten like this with anyone before."

Y/N ; "Me either...It hurts."

Saiki ; "Hurts? I'm...so sorry. I didn't-"

Y/N ; "N-No!...It hurts."

Saiki ; "I'm...confused."

Y/N ; "I don't wanna say it out loud-..."

He took a second to observer her...and then heard her thoughts. He soon realized what she meant by "It hurts". Her pussy was throbbing, so much to the point where it began to hurt. Y/N loved it though...she was soaking wet.

Saiki ; "Well...you're just as bad as me."

Y/N ; "It didn't happen till I found out you had a thingy!"

Saiki ; "A thingy?"

Y/N ; "A boney..."

Saiki ; "Boner."

Y/N ; "Saying it out loud is so embarrassing.."

Saiki let out a small chuckle before pulling her on top of him, she was right on top of his dick...Bad day to wear a skirt. Saiki blushed as she bent down and placed a small kiss on his lips. He placed both of his hands firmly on her hips and helped guide her back and forth on his cock, Saiki refused to let out any noises until she did...Y/N laid on top of him and buried her face into his neck. Trying to keep herself from making to much noise. She began to pant softly in his ear and whimper. Saiki placed his hand on her ass and squeezed, he knew it hurt...but he knew she liked it. He then stopped, pulling both of his hands away and smiling.

Y/N ; "Wh-Why'd you stop?!"

Saiki ; "I'm tired all of a sudden."

Y/N ; "But...it felt so good. D-Don't expect me to do anything like this again! I was just a little confused..."

Saiki ; "Sure...confused. You gonna leave me here by myself now?"

Y/N ; "No. I wanted to eat but...now I'm a little tired too."

Saiki ; "See? All that sexual tension puts a strain on the both of us."

Y/N ; "I guess you're right..."

Y/N laid on his chest and shut her eyes, Saiki caressed her back slowly and shut his eyes as well. He was upset at the fact that he blue balled himself but didn't want things to escalate so soon. 

Saiki ; "We can get something to eat tomorrow..."

Y/N ; "I can spend the night?"

Saiki ; "I don't see why not...just don't go through my stuff while I'm sleeping."

Y/N ; "Can't make any promises.."

Saiki ; "Good grief."