"Jealousy Pt.2"

It's been a few weeks since Y/N and Saiki's last date. Saiki was about to ask Y/N out but couldn't gain the courage to do so...they've gotten closer ever since then but Saiki can't help but get angry when Y/N spends time with Hairo. Hairo has a huge crush on Y/N and has been planning on confessing to her...Saiki is a bit worried about what'll happen if he ends up doing so.

Hairo ; "Hey Y/N! Looking good as always I see."

Y/N ; "You look even better than me Hairo!"

Hairo placed his arm around Y/N and laughed. Saiki watched from afar, his blood began to boil for some reason. He had no idea why the sight of this bothered him so bad.

Y/N ; "You smell different. You normally radiate the smell of motivation and men's body wash, but you smell more calm today."

Hairo ; "Ehhh? You sure are strange Y/N. I find it cute though!"

Y/N ; "I'M STRANGE?! You're one to talk!"

Saiki ; "Y/N."

Y/N ; "Oh Saiki, what's wro-"

Saiki ; "We need to talk. Now."

Saiki grabbed Y/N's hand and didn't hesitate to drag her out of the classroom. Hairo scoffed a bit and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He wasn't oblivious to the fact that Saiki had a thing for Y/N...he thought of all of this as a little competition. Saiki dragged Y/N behind the school.

Y/N ; "Saiki, what's wrong?"

Saiki ; "I'm tired of seeing you chopping it up with that meat head. It's like you do it on purpose...to tease me...You're that desperate for me to ask you out?"

Y/N ; "Welll...I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about-..."

Saiki ; "I've heard your thoughts. Don't play dumb.  You're begging for my attention. You want me to be rough with you. Isn't that right?"

Y/N ; "I...I guess there's no denying it if you know for a fact that I-"

Saiki pushed Y/N against the wall and stared deep into her eyes...She couldn't help but blush. She tried to cover her face but Saiki pulled her hands away and pinned them against the wall. He inched closer and closer to her, she could feel his breath on her neck. The sexual tension was through the roof at this point. Y/N let out a small whimper as he was about to devour her but he stopped...He'd never heard a sound like that come from her before. He got a bit embarrassed himself and backed away. 

Y/N ; "Why'd you stop?"

Saiki ; "I...We're on school grounds, and I just...I don't know. I got a little ahead of myself."

Y/N ; "You don't have to worry so much y'know...I liked it."

Saiki ; "I know you did."

Y/N ; "So then you'll help me finish later right?"

Saiki ; "Finish what?"

Y/N ; "Sorry. I meant I'll help you finish later!"

Saiki ; "Huh...........Oh. That's inappropriate."

Y/N ; "Ehhh?! You were about to do something totally inappropriate before I-"

Saiki ; "D-Don't mention it! I don't wanna think about it."

Y/N ; "You want me to make more noises like that...don't you?"

Saiki ; "Enough Y/N. Let's get back to class..."

Y/N ; "Fine fine...but I know you liked it!"

Saiki ; "Shut up."

Saiki and Y/N made their way back to class. Saiki was able to hide his embarrassment for the time being. Y/N eyed him all day after that...she thought about lewd things on purpose just to try and get a reaction out of him...Of course he blushed a few times, but he managed to hide it. 

Saiki ; "Good grief...What the hell is wrong with me?"