"Heartless Piece of Crap"

Sunday had arrived and Saiki was waiting for Y/N in the same plaza as yesterday. He noticed that she was later than she was yesterday, he didn't mind waiting...but 15 minutes turned into 30 minutes, and 30 minutes turned into an hour. Now he was worried, he used clairvoyance yet again to see what was taking her so long. Y/N was laid out on the kitchen floor, Saiki went into the bathroom of a nearby shop and teleported to her apartment. 

Saiki ; "Y/N...Y/N! Wake up!"

Y/N ; "What? Saiki, what are you doing here? How'd you get in?" 

Saiki ; "I...Why are you laid out on the kitchen floor? You're sick?"

Y/N ; "Oh no...I guess I just sorta fell asleep here...I was so excited about today that I only slept for an hour last night. I was waiting for my breakfast to get done in the microwave...I must've fell asleep when I was sitting down."

Saiki ; "Good grief." 

Y/N ; "How'd you know to come here?"

Saiki ; "I checked quite a few places, this was the last place on my list. I didn't think you'd actually be here."

Y/N ; "I'm sorry I made you wait, I'll pay for everything you buy at the bakery today."

Saiki ; "Don't worry about it. I don't care about that, I'm just...glad."

Y/N ; "Glad?" 

Saiki ; "Glad you're okay. You should try getting some rest, we can visit the bakery another time. Plus it's a school night anyway...Let's hold off till next weekend. I'll see myself out."

Y/N ; "Wait! Saiki...I have a question."

Saiki ; "I'm listening."

Y/N's behaviors suddenly changed, she seemed to be a bit flushed...she got off of the ground and stood up. She took a deep breath and then put a determined look on her face.

 Y/N ; "In the alley yesterday, were you going to kiss me?" 

Saiki ; "Why would I have done that? I'm not interested in you in the slightest."

Y/N ; "Oh, I see. You should hurry home before it gets late, I have some food in the fridge if you need some water or something before you take off!"

Y/N brushed pass Saiki and went to her room, she slammed her door and it caused the ground beneath him to shake a bit.

Y/N ; "I'm so stupid! Mom was right, nothing good about a heartless piece of crap like him...I fell for him just because he saved me...but yesterday, he was so sweet..."

Saiki ; "Damn...I came off to harsh...I just couldn't stop thinking about her last night. Her lips..."

Saiki scoffed before he closed the front door, he used his telekinesis to lock it from the outside. He was upset as well for some unknown reason. As soon as he arrived home, he laid in bed and got lost in his thoughts. Y/N's lips...was all he kept thinking about. He regret going out that day. He began reading a book to try and take his mind off of her but he just couldn't, he used his clairvoyance to see what she was up to. She was in bed sleeping, peacefully. 

Saiki ; "God...she's beautiful. I can't help myself anymore. I'll fix this."