"Shut me up"

(Just bear with me, A tad bit of NSFW)

Some time had passed since their time at the amusement park. Saiki and Y/N spent more time alone together...Discussing the things they liked and places they wanted to go, she never bothered to mention his powers either. It was quite wholesome and they had a lot more in common than he expected. Y/N planned to come over to Saiki's house...His parents were gone for the next few days and he had nothing else to do, so he invited her over. The two sat in his room, as they usually did.

Y/N ; "Hi Saiki! What are we gonna do today?"

Saiki ; "I'm not sure."

Y/N ; "Ehhh, you invited me over with no plan?"

Saiki ; "I guess so."

Y/N ; "You missed me didn't you?!"

Saiki ; "I always miss you."

Y/N ; "Don't agree to it. That's embarrassing...you're letting your dere show."

Saiki ; "You always say things to try and embarrass me...you tease me all the time. I think it's only fair that I get a little pay back. Don't you think?"

Y/N ; "Like you could ever. You don't have the guts to tease me Saiki."

Y/N mimicked Saiki and began laughing at him...Saiki didn't mind her teasing and he didn't mind letting it go on, but today was quite boring and he was desperate to get a reaction out of her.

Saiki ; "Come here."

Y/N ; "No way, you're gonna try and act all manly and-"

Saiki ; "Enough talking..."

Saiki grabbed Y/N's arm and pulled her closer to him. Her eyes lit up and a smirk came across his face. He threw her onto his bed and placed his hand on her cheek...Caressing it ever so softly. Y/N was at a loss for words, she pressed her lips together nervously and stared up at him. Saiki took his thumb and ran it across her bottom lip...He leaned down, he was only inches away from her ear...he spoke in a soft whisper.

Saiki ; "You talk to much...I'd be pleased to shut you up. The question is, how should I though?"

Y/N pushed Saiki and sat up, her eyes were watery, but only because she was so shocked. She never thought Saiki would do something as bizarre as that. It wasn't the fact that she was creeped out by him...it was the fact that she was enjoying what he was doing. Saiki stood up straight. The room was silent, but he could hear her thoughts.

Y/N ; "No way...No way...No way! No way! No way! He's crazy. I don't know what to say...or do...My heart was about to jump right out of my chest. Why'd I push him away?!  I could have had my first...FIRST EVERYTHING...IT'S LIKE I'M IN A MOVIE OR SOMETHING."

Saiki ; "What kind of movie?"

Y/N ; "H-Huh?..."

Saiki ; "What kind of movie do you think this would be?"

Y/N ; "Oh god...I forgot you could read my thoughts. How embarrassing...But that's not the point! Why'd you do that Saiki?! That was to far."

Saiki ; "Mhm...Yet you enjoyed every second of it."

Y/N ; "We...We aren't even dating! You shouldn't do that to one of your female friends."

Saiki ; "I'm guessing, this is the part where I ask you out right? Are you sure this is the right setting for you?"

Y/N ; "W-Well...It's up to you..."

Saiki ; "I've heard your thoughts. You want it to be more magical, at the beach right? We sit under the moonlight and share our life goals and-"

Y/N ; "Enough Saiki!!! That's so embarrassing...Why're you always reading my mind? Creepy!"

Saiki ; "I can't help it. I have no control over my telepathy. There's only one thing that can stop me from reading people's mind."

Y/N ; "What is it?"

Saiki ; "Germanium. I have a germanium ring...I've only ever used it a few times."

Y/N ; "I see. I don't like asking about your powers, because I don't know how you feel about them."

Saiki ; "They help sometimes...Other times they're a pain in the ass."

Y/N ; "Know what else is a pain in the ass?...."

Saiki ; "Good grief."