"It's not what it looks like"

In the end they ended up going to Y/N's house, but not everyone could come. Kaidou, Nendo, Hairo, Kuboyasu, Yumehara, Mera, Toritsuka, Teruhashi and of course Saiki, ended up coming, how did Toritsuka get roped into this? Well he volunteered. They arrived to her apartment, it was quite luxurious, she lived at the top floor and had a decent view of the city. 

Yumehara ; "YOU LIVE HERE?! THE PLACE IS HUGE...THIS ISN'T A HOTEL?"

Mera ; "It's wonderful! I smell particles of rice omelet, is that what you ate for breakfast?" 

Saiki ; "How on earth did you manage to pick that up?" 

Hairo ; "Alright let's get started!" 

Y/N ; "Alright, if you guys get hungry while working there are snacks in the fridge. I was hoping that-" 

Toritsuka ; "Oh wow look at this box! I'll go put this where it belongs!" 

Y/N ; "O..kay. Well then I guess the girls can help out in the front and the boys can put away the boxes in the back!" 

Toritsuka's suspicious behavior earlier made Y/N feel uneasy but she didn't pay much attention to it.  

{In Y/N's room}

Kaidou ; "Come on man that's disgusting!" 

Hairo ; "Such degenerate behavior, I won't allow you to look at her angelic panties!" 

Toritsuka ; "Come on aren't you guys curious too? I wonder what color her thongs are." 

Nendo ; "I'm curious about girls panties too, but Y/N is a potential friend.."

Toritsuka began going through her box, Saiki was in the bathroom while the guys were conversing, when he came back Toritsuka was frightened and threw the underwear straight up into the air, they fell smack dab on the floor...

Toritsuka ; "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR!" 

Nendo ; "Animal panties...Fruit panties, these are childish."

Hairo ; "There are normal ones in here too! She did say she collected plushies in class today...maybe she just finds them cute." 

This was a new low for each of the boys. Saiki heard the girls coming down the hallway, and so did the other boys. Nendo and Kaido picked up the panties, while Kuboyasu and Hairo acted like they were moving a dresser. Little did they know Teruhashi was standing outside the door listening the entire time.

Y/N ; "I feel like a pink room is super basic, so I went with white and yellow!" 

Yumehara ; "How cute! I'm thinking of changing mine up too."

Mera ; "Wow you guys moved that entire dresser, it's huge." 

Saiki ; "They didn't do anything...It sort of pisses me off, but I guess it is Y/N's fault for trusting people she didn't know with her belongings. So much for new friends...I wish I could've-...What the hell am I thinking?...Helping her wouldn't have benefited me, plus she didn't catch them so things should be fine...as long as they shut up about it. Dumbasses." 

Saiki didn't want to admit it, but he was truly upset that Toritsuka went this far. If only he'd held back his perverted desires just once...He stood and watched as they all conversed normally, but then he heard it, Teruhashi's thoughts, he hadn't bothered listening to her thoughts because he was so caught up with the panty nonsense.

Teruhashi ; "This dumb bitch, who does she think she is? Trying to take MY PLACE...The world revolves around me and ME only...At least Saiki isn't fawning over her...I've got to do something before she takes my place." 

Teruhashi ; "Oh wow, I love it in here! Although it smells a bit funny..."

(Sorry if it seems rushed, wanted to hurry and get this chapter out)