"Planning"

School was normal as usual, Saiki planned to spend the weekend alone but of course, his friends had to get in his way. As the end of the day came to a close Yumehara, Kaidou, Nendo, Saiki and Y/N somehow ended up walking home together.

Nendo ; "How about we all go get some ramen?" 

Kaidou ; "You say the same thing everyday...It's getting annoying." 

Yumehara ; "How about we go to karaoke?!"

Kaidou ; "DO YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF DEATH WISH?!...Do you remember the last time Nendo sang?..."

Yumehara ; "...Let's...move on....I try to forget about the voices that rang in my head after that day..."

Saiki ; "That's a bit dramatic isn't it?"

Nendo ; "Oh come on I'm a great singer!"

Yumehara ; "Hey Y/N, why are you all the way back there? You're so quiet, what's wrong?" 

Y/N ; "It's nothing! Just thinking about what I should order for dinner tonight." 

Y/N ; "Is it just me...or is there something strange about Saiki...I'm not quite sure what it is but something has been off about him over the past few weeks.."

Saiki ; "What?...I haven't used my powers outside of the house at all-...Maybe it's not my powers. I'm jumping to conclusions."

After much discussion about where they should go, they ended up going out to eat, but for some reason Nendo had left them on their own. Yumehara pulled Y/N to the side and whispered about a plan to get Kaidou to herself. Y/N happily agreed, she'd go off with Saiki to give Yumehara the chance to make a move on Kaidou. 

Saiki ; "What an ignorant plan. I'll just be sure to stay close to Kaidou." 

Y/N ; "Kaidou! Is that the dark reunion?!"

Four men in dark hooded robes stood outside of the shop of a fortune teller.

Kaidou ; "Stand back everyone! I'll protect you all, for I am the jet black wings!"

Saiki ; "What the hell? That's so random."

Yumehara ; "Get em' Kaidou!" 

As Yumehara cheered on Kaidou, She looked back at Y/N, that was the signal. Y/N grabbed Saiki's hand and began running away from the two. Saiki was shocked, he didn't think she'd actually grab him. The original plan was for her to try and lure him away, he would have refused but this was a new course of action. The two soon ended up standing in the middle of a large plaza. 

Y/N ; "That was a rush wasn't it! I'm sorry I dragged you along, I just really wanted to help Chiyo...Don't tell anyone I told you, but she has strong feelings for Kaidou."

Saiki ; "I already knew."

Y/N ; "Oh wow, really? Then you understand right? She talks about him so much, I'll feel bad if the two of them don't have a good time. She said she'd try to confess after he "saved" us."

The pair soon went silent, Saiki bowed before he began to walk away. Y/N didn't want him to leave just yet, she still had things she needed to discuss with him.

Y/N ; "Wait!...Saiki I've been meaning to tell you something too, this isn't a confession or anything but...erm-..I feel like there's something off about you."

Saiki ; "Something off?"

Y/N ; "Every time you talk. I just don't understand, every time you say something to me it feels like somethings missing."

Saiki ; "It's the fact that I'm not moving my lips, damn. How'd she manage to notice that...she hasn't seemed to figure it out yet so I shouldn't try to change anything up."

Y/N ; "I don't know, I sound silly don't I?"

Saiki ; "Somewhat."

Y/N ; "Anyways! Would you like to see a movie or hang out sometime? My moms friend owns a bakery in town, and she gives me free stuff since they've known each other for so long."

Saiki ; "Do they have coffee jelly?"

Y/N ; "Yes but it's a bit pricey if you buy it in bulk."

Saiki ; "I'm in!-" 

(if you're a frequent reader please drop requests in the comments and vote if you're enjoying plz!!! <3😭)