"Cabbage rolls"

A few weeks had passed since Teruhashi's little stunt. Saiki of course didn't tell Y/N, he just made sure to keep an eye on her at all times. He didn't want to go out of his way to retrieve this necklace but wasn't seeing any other choices. Saiki was at Y/N's house yet again, sitting on the couch with her as she talked to her mother. She seemed upset...and hung up on her mother.

Y/N ; "So annoying..."

Saiki ; "I know you're frustrated with your mother for not being home enough, but you're gonna regret hanging up on her soon."

Y/N ; "What's she gonna do? Hit me? She don't even be here..."

Just as Saiki was about to speak, keys could be heard jiggling in the door. Y/N's mom burst through the door with a suitcase in hand and a doorman carrying a few other bags.

Y/N's mom ; "Now lil girl...I know damn well you didn't hang up on me. I was tryna surprise you but since you wanna have an attitude imma gone head and throw all these presents I bought you away."

Y/N jumped up and ran towards her mom, hugging her tightly, she'd been gone for months. Y/N's mother didn't even notice Saiki...he stood up and watched the two hug each other.

Y/N ; "MOM, I'm sorry I was just frustrated. I missed you so much."

Y/N's mom ; "Mhm...Don't let this new apartment make you forget where you came from Y/N. And uhm, who is this and why is he in my home?"

Y/N ; "Oh this is Kusuo Saiki...He's my boyfriend.."

Saiki ; "Hello."

Y/N's mom ; "Oh...well announce yourself next time boy, don't just stand there."

Saiki ; "Sorry haha-"

Y/N's mom ; "Him and his sneaky ass...gotta keep an eye on him."

Saiki ; "Your daughter is quite lovely."

Y/N's mom ; "I know she is. Now gon on and head home."

Y/N ; "Mom come on, can't he stay for dinner? Please momma.."

Y/N's mom ; "...I guess so."

Saiki ; "Thank you."

Y/N ; "He's not the most talkative person, don't be to hard on him."

Y/N's mom sat and talked with her and Saiki for a few hours before she ended up leaving to buy groceries. Y/N planned on washing her hair before dinner and had Saiki help her. He was confused on why she was washing her hair in the kitchen sink instead of the shower. He massaged the shampoo in her scalp slowly, not wanting to scratch her scalp to hard.

Y/N ; "Why you doing it like that? Gotta get in there good!" 

Saiki ; "Sorry, I'm trying."

Y/N ; "I know, don't sound so sad Saiki."

Y/N began to wash the shampoo out of her hair, she wrung out her hair before rubbing conditioner through her scalp and combing through it with a wide tooth comb. Saiki just watched. Y/N wiped her face with the towel around her shoulders and looked at him, smiling.

Y/N ; "So, what do you think of my mom?"

Saiki ; "She's a nice lady...but she doesn't like me much. She thinks I'm sneaky."

Y/N ; "You are sneaky...I would have never guessed you were a freak-"

Saiki ; "Oh shut up."

Y/N ; "Don't get mad at meeee..."

Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and went in to kiss him, he placed his hands on her hips and kissed her back passionately. His hands began to wander, he placed his hand on her ass and squeezed softly...She let out a soft moan. As soon as he got a boner....

Y/N's mom ; "Oh...so y'all some FREAKS..."

Saiki jumped back and so did Y/N, they both hid their faces embarrassed. Y/N's mom wasn't mad, but she side eyed Saiki.

Y/N ; "We..."

Y/N's mom ; "I don't even wanna hear it..hurry up and wash that conditioner out so I can start cooking."

Y/N ; "Yes ma'am." 

Y/N's mom ; "Saki go set the table."

Saiki ; "Yes ma'am...and it's pronounced Saiki."

Y/N's mom ; "Mmm...alright gone on now. Get out my way."

Y/N quickly finished washing her hair and went to talk with Saiki some more. Saiki was still a bit embarrassed from earlier but Y/N helped him laugh it off. The two of them set the table just before dinner got ready, normally they didn't eat at the table but since Saiki was here...it seemed like the proper time to do so. Cabbage rolls, rice, and cornbread. It smelled amazing. The three of them sat at the table.

Y/N ; "Thank you mom."

Saiki ; "Thank you ma'am."

Y/N's mom ; "You're welcome."

Saiki took a bite of his food and instantly melted, he'd never tried anything like this before. It was homemade, authentic. He finished his plate in a matter of minutes and even asked for seconds.

Saiki ; "This food is excellent...I really like it."

Y/N's mom ; "Awh hush, don't hype me up. I did what I could."

Y/N ; "I'm full, you make the best cabbage rolls."

Saiki ; "I'll eat it."

He didn't hesitate to finish the rest of Y/N's food. As everyone finished their food it was time for clean up. Y/N's mom put the food away and ended up heading to sleep. Saiki helped Y/N wash the dishes. He washed, she dryed.

Y/N ; "Today was fun."

Saiki ; "Mhm..."

Y/N ; "What's wrong?"

Saiki ; "It's nothing."

Y/N ; "Don't lie.."

Saiki ; "It's Teruhashi. She has something that I need, I feel like she's plotting against you."

Y/N ; "I'm so sick of her. What do you need from her?"

Saiki ; "A necklace. When her and my brother teamed up, he ended up giving her a necklace that protected her from my telepathic abilities."

Y/N ; "So?"

Saiki ; "I'm afraid of what she's gonna do next. I know she's not done plotting against you, it makes me-"

Y/N ; "Listen...It's late, let's not worry about her. Let's worry about it when it when it happens."

Saiki ; "Mmm.."

Y/N pat Saiki on the back and started putting the dishes away, it was late...she decided to walk him to the lobby of their apartment. They smiled at each other, she gave him another hug and a small kiss on the cheek. 

Y/N ; "Get home safe."

Saiki ; "Y/N."

Y/N ; "Yeah?"

Saiki ; "I love you."

A smile came across her face and she blew him a kiss.

Y/N ; "I love you too Saiki."

He couldn't help but smile at her, he decided to walk away before he ended up staying at her place again. Saiki got home and laid in bed, that meal really put him to sleep...He woke up in the middle of the night and called his brother. He couldn't sleep with Teruhashi on his mind.

Kusuke ; "Hi there little brother!"

Saiki ; "Handle Teruhashi for me. Please."

Kusukue ; "Oh...you can't do it yourself?"

Saiki ; "I can, I know I can but I want to focus on Y/N, I don't want to worry about her."

Kusukue ; "What will I get in return?"

Saiki ; "We can worry about that when the time comes. I never ask you for anything, do this for me."

Kusuke ; "Fine. Ciao little brother."

__________________

OKAY THERE MIGHT BE 2-3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT-