"Little brother"

It'd been a few days since the groups little sleepover. Everyone was excited because Christmas was finally starting to roll around. But the cold weather made tension rise between everyone...Hairo still had feelings for Y/N and Teruhashi had gone missing ever since their fight. Saiki felt something coming, he couldn't put his finger on it just yet but he knew it'd be bad. It was a ice cold outside today, everyone rushed into the school to try and warm up as quick as they possibly could. Things seemed normal for the most part, Saiki sat at his desk and Y/N talked with Yumehara and Mera...Teruhashi finally decided to come to school today. Saiki glanced back at her and she gave him the sweetest smile she could. The day seemed to pass as it normally would, Saiki made plans to walk Y/N home when the day ended but as he made his way to the entrance someone was in his way.

Teruhashi ; "Hi Saiki."

Saiki ; "Hello Teruhashi, is there something you need?"

Teruhashi ; "I have a favor to ask of you."

Saiki ; "..."

Teruhashi ; "I want you to break up with Y/N."

Saiki ; "No."

Teruhashi ; "So you two are dating then?"

Saiki's heart almost dropped, he'd been so focused on trying to read her thoughts because he just couldn't for some reason. He tried to think of some sort of an excuse but there was no hiding it anymore.

Saiki ; "So what if we are?"

Teruhashi ; "Break up with her."

Saiki ; "Cut it out Teruhashi..."

Teruhashi ; "Break up with her. Break up with her. Break up with her. Break up with her, or else."

Saiki ; "What?..."

Suddenly a familiar voice butted into the conversation...A sinister smile came across Teruhashi's face. Saiki almost let out a full gasp as he finally saw who it was.

??? ; "Hi there..."

Saiki ; "What the hell is this?"

Kusuke ; "Kusuo."

Saiki ; "Why are you here? Is that why I can't-...No you wouldn't."

Kusuke ; "Maybe I did."

Teruhashi ; "I'm not sure exactly what you guys have going on between each other but Kusuke offered to help me get rid of Y/N."

Saiki ; "Is this a game to you?"

Kuskue ; "Of course it is. If you're worried about your little girlfriend don't worry, she's safe for now. I introduced myself and told her you'd be a while, so she walked home alone."

Saiki ; "What do you want Kusuke? If anything happens to Y/N you'll regret laying eyes on her. Why are you helping her?"

Kusuke ; "Well me and Teruhashi can help each other. She wants to get rid of Y/N and I want to see you defeated."

Teruhashi ; "That bitch, why do you even like her so much? What does she have that I don't?"

Saiki ; "Decorum, a sense of humor, she's genuine...the list goes on Teruhashi, but I'm sure you wouldn't like to hear it."

Kusuke ; "Calm down you two ahaha."

Teruhashi ; "How are we gonna do it Kusuke? How are we gonna get rid of her? I'll do anything and everything to see her grovel and beg for forgiveness."

Kusuke let out a small chuckle and walked towards his brother, and placed a hand on his back, then looking back at Teruhashi. Saiki stared at them both in confusion.

Kusuke ; "Silly girl."

Kusuke then pulled out a small device, it was shaped like a pen but had multiple buttons on it. It was a recorder-

Kusuke ; "You actually thought I'd betray my brother and his lover? How stupid can you be?"

Saiki ; "Good grief...."

Teruhashi ; "B-But...no. NO! This is not how it's supposed to go! It took me so long to find you and ask for help! WHY SWITCH UP NOW?!"

Kusuke ; "I never "switched up". I've always been on the same team, the winning team."

Teruhashi ; "If you try to expose me I'll tell them you manipulated me."

Kusuke ; "You must not know what this device in my hand is, even after I pulled it out you didn't seem to question it. It's a recorder, I've recorded every single last one of our interactions. This was quite easy...your looks don't sway me Teruhashi. If you ever decide to mingle with my little brothers life ever again, you'll regret being born. Be grateful of the "beauty" you have right now."

Teruhashi stood in shock, her eyes began to well up with tears and she stormed off without another word.

Saiki ; "What is wrong with you?"

Kusuke ; "Nothing! Just wanted to get a good laugh is all..."

Saiki ; "You can mess with me, but leave Y/N out of it."

Kusuke ; "I will, I will. She's quite lovely...and seems quite fond of you. The small talk we had was pleasing."

Saiki ; "Don't even think about it."

Kusuke ; "Ahaha, can't make any promises."

Saiki and Kusuke walked home together to help their mom prepare dinner. Saiki called Y/N and apologized and they had a little late night convo before the two decided to sleep. Teruhashi's little stunt didn't work, but who knows what she could be planning next.