"I'm sorry"

After what had seemed to take ages, the time had finally came. Saiki took his exams and did excellent. Y/N on the other hand....barely passed. She was only able to do so with Saiki's help. He tutored her non stop two weeks before they had to take their tests, it wasn't that she was stupid, the way Japanese exams where made tripped her up a bit. Despite her barely passing, they all still celebrated. Kaidou had to go on a trip with his parents and Mera had lots of work to catch up on since she had to pay the bills. Yumehara wanted to hang out with them as well but she had a family dinner to attend. So that left, Kuboyasu, Nendo, Hairo, Saiki and Y/N. They all went to a fancy ramen shop downtown.

Hairo ; "Good job everyone! Wish everyone was here to celebrate."

Y/N ; "Yeah me too...but hey maybe next time!"

Kuboyasu ; "Yeah for sure. Toast?"

Y/N ; "Ahh yes. To graduation...and to you guys. Y'all are honestly the best friends I have ever made you know. I don't think I'll ever meet anyone like a group like this. We're all good friends, and I hope it'll stay that way till we grow old. I hope I'm not stepping out of line by saying this, but I really love you guys. Saiki, Yumehara, Mera, Kaidou, Nendo, Kuboyasu, Hairo...even that pervert Toritsuka! Cheers!"

Nendo ; "I think I might cry."

Saiki ; "Seriously?"

The group shared a laugh, but just as they were about to clink their drinks, a familiar blue haired girl could be seen in the distance.

Kuboyasu ; "T...Teruhashi?"

Everyone turned...and she began to approach them. Part of Y/N tensed up. Teruhashi stood in front of their table and everyone went silent. Y/N found herself getting a bit scared at first...but then she remembered what she'd been put through because of her. She didn't hesitate any longer and threw her drink in her face and tried to pounce on her. Saiki stood up to hold Y/N back.

Y/N ; "YOU BITCH! Do you know what I went through because of your horrid jealousy problems?! Do you know how many fucking rumors were spread because of you? The audacity you have to show up here like this, you must wanna get your ass beat huh?!"

Kuboyasu ; "The devil I tell you."

Saiki ; "Listen- LISTEN! I know you're upset but people are beginning to stare. I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings, I just need you to take some deep breaths. Trust me, I'm feeling the same way you are...but people are staring. Let's step out-"

Teruhashi ; "I'm sorry."

Hairo ; "You think an apology is going to fix what you've done?"

Teruhashi ; "I know...I'm the last person you wanna hear from. I can't imagine what I must've put you through."

Y/N took a few deep breaths and began to gather her things.

Y/N ; "Saiki let's go, I wanna eat at home. Didn't your mom cook tonight?"

Saiki ; "She did."

Teruhashi ; "Please Y/N!"

Y/N ; "Why should I hear you out huh? Why should I give you any of my attention? You're a waste of energy you wack ass hoe..."

Teruhashi ; "I-...You shouldn't waste your energy on me, but you must understand. I'm trying to atone. I know I've been manipulative. I know I've been a snake. It's hard adapting to such sudden changes, having everyone do whatever you want and getting everything you want whenever you want it, then suddenly not having that power anymore. It's a lot! It was hard for me to cope with that and I took all my frustration out on you! I'm deeply sorry for my actions! I thought the least I could do was apologize...there isn't much else I can say but sorry. So please Y/N, consider forgiving me. I won't tamper with your life, your relationships. I simply wish to move on from this and maybe try to build something with you."

Y/N was in shock. Teruhashi's apology seemed genuine, but everyone knew she was an excellent actor. Saiki read her thoughts and...she did seem to be in the process of change. She wasn't at school because she was taking therapy. Getting proper help...this was the last thing any of them expected.

Hairo ; "Wow."

Y/N ; "Listen....It's hard for me to believe you...but because I'm not a shitty person. I'll forgive you, and try not to pounce on you every time I see you. I refuse to build any sort of relationship with you. That shit is dead. I really hope you're getting the MENTAL help you need, now if you'll excuse me. I'll be going."

Y/N grabbed Saiki's hand and dragged him out with her, he happily followed. The rest of the group went home as well. They blamed Teruhashi for making Y/N leave, but Saiki wasn't to upset with her anymore, he was actually happy for her. Saiki and Y/N ended up going to a nearby park, it was quite late but they didn't care.

Saiki ; "Are you okay?"

Y/N ; "Yeah...just a little shook. She's probably lying, trying to wiggle her way back into our life."

Saiki ; "She wasn't lying."

Y/N ; "You....you're serious?"

Saiki ; "I am."

Y/N ; "Impossible, how could someone like her change?...Tsk."

Saiki got a bit offended by what Y/N said, anyone was capable of change...including Teruhashi.

Saiki ; "I changed didn't I?"

Y/N ; "What?"

Saiki ; "Anyone can change. Regardless of what they were like before. They might fall into old habits every now and again, but they are 100% capable of changing."

Y/N ; "You're right...but you must understand where I'm coming from. It's hard for me to believe her, but I'll try not to be so harsh."

Saiki ; "I appreciate that Y/N. I don't expect you to be friends with her again, just understand that she is in the process of change."

Y/N ; "Right....Enough about her. Let's celebrate!"

Y/N jumped up and dragged Saiki to the movies. There was only one movie playing before the theater closed and the two decided to watch it. They were more focused on each other than the actual movie~ Saiki spent the night at Y/N's and they talked about random things. They enjoyed their random chats very much. Saiki loved how she could start a conversation with practically anything. Of course she ended up sleeping first...so he wrapped his arms around her and dozed off as well.

=