"Confused"

The next day at school, Y/N was at Yumehara's desk talking about music and other things...while Saiki sat with Nendo and Kaidou blabbering beside him. He couldn't help but stare at Y/N...He had the strange urge to talk to her, it's like she was drawing him in every second he was away from her. Y/N didn't glance at him even once.

Y/N ; "If only you weren't so heartless yesterday...I can't keep ignoring you so hurry, apologize."

Saiki ; "Hmmm..."

Class started and things were normal...Except for the fact that Y/N and Saiki hadn't exchanged two words with each other. The class didn't suspect anything because they didn't know the two were out with each other this weekend...Saiki and Y/N were both desperate to talk each other but Y/N didn't plan on doing so until Saiki gave her a proper apology. The day ended almost as soon as it began. Everyone didn't plan on doing anything special until summer break...So they went directly home...All except for Saiki, he caught himself following Y/N. Y/N quickly caught onto the fact that she was being followed though, she quickly turned and saw Saiki...he could have teleported but why didn't he?...

Y/N ; "Jeez Saiki! You scared the crap outta me! Why are you following me?"

Saiki ; "I...wanted to say sorry for what I said on Sunday. I just...I can't explain what I'm feeling."

Y/N ; "No need to explain silly. I appreciate the apology, it means you care and I'm glad...I wish we could continue this, but I should really go inside...and you should get home safely as well."

Saiki ; "Yeah..."

He'd watch as Y/N entered her apartment building, he placed his hand over his chest and sighed...He was confused as to why he was feeling the way he was. Saiki wanted to see Y/N all the time...every time he'd glance at her lips he could feel himself blush...He wanted nothing more than to get a taste of her sweet aroma.

Saiki ; "Damn...."

Saiki sat in the living room of his house lost in thought, when his mother and father came into the room...The two were flirting of course and professing their love for each other...that's when it hit him...Maybe he was developing some sort of feelings for Y/N...He just didn't want to admit it, he didn't want to admit it at all.