"Touch me"

(Just bear with me till the end, Slight NSFW)

It was a rainy day today, class had ended quite abruptly...Saiki had a weird feeling in his gut. Something felt off. Y/N stood beside him in front of the school...but even then something felt off.

Y/N ; "Hey Saiki...You should come over to my place! I've been trying to learn how to make coffee jelly, because I know you like it."

Saiki ; "Sure I guess."

Y/N ; "Great, let's get going!!"

Saiki sighed as she began dragging him along again...something still felt off, his heart was racing and he could feel that hers was too. After a bit of walking the two finally arrived.

Y/N ; "There's coffee jelly in the fridge, the ones I bought and put in your bento boxes from last time are in there. I bought some more...Give me some time to change. I'll be out soon!"

Saiki ; "Thanks."

Y/N skipped off to her room and shut the door...Saiki sat at the table and began drowning himself in coffee jelly.

Saiki ; "Something still doesn't feel right...I can't quite put my tongue on it though. Y/N seems normal, but her inviting me over seems a little abrupt as well. Everything feels so weird...and why the hell am I-"

Y/N ; "Saiki! Saiki come quick!"

Saiki heard Y/N's shouting, he quickly made his way to her room and burst through the doors...Y/N's hair had gotten tangled up with her necklace somehow. Saiki would sigh before walking over and helping her...it was tangled up pretty bad so he used his powers to help out a bit...

Y/N ; "Thank you Saiki...for your kindness I'll do something for you too." 

Saiki ; "Do something like what?"

Y/N suddenly pushed Saiki onto her bed, and climbed on top of him...grinding her body slowly against his...Saiki's face turned beet red as he watched her. He didn't want her to stop...

Saiki ; "Y/N...You shouldn't-...Get off I'm serious. That's enough now..."

Y/N ; "Your mouth is saying one thing but your body is saying another.."

Saiki did nothing as she pulled him in, bringing her lips closer to his...was she going to kiss him? Surely she was...but she stopped and stared at him.

Y/N ; "I want you to touch me too Saiki...please?"

Saiki grabbed Y/N's throat and squeezed softly...their lips were inches apart...Right when he was about to kiss her, he woke up...in his own bed, dazed. He sat up quickly and looked around his room panting softly. His body felt hot, he pulled back his cover some and saw what the problem was.

Saiki ; "Damn...What was I thinking? What kind of dream was that?...Shit."