Part 31- The Bitch's Office Twice In Two Days

Mr. Thompson then let us return to the classroom and we walked awkwardly to our seats with our heads down to avoid making eye contact with our peers who were staring at us. Toby didn’t look at me and I didn’t look at him throughout the class. Neither of us opened our mouths or cracked a smile either.

         As the day progressed, I became more and more terrified of what was to come between Toby and I. I mean yes, I knew there wasn’t really anything at the time, but I really thought there could’ve been. ‘Maybe Mr. Thompson scared him a little TOO much.’

         Toby didn’t even so much as look at me whenever we passed in the halls.

         Then for lunch, Scarlett invited me to come with her and a group of girls to Starbucks. I accepted but tagged along behind them and didn’t speak a word.

         Eventually came art class where I had to sit next to Toby. Crap. I entered the classroom and took my seat about 5 minutes before Toby came in. We still didn’t look at each other. Then the moment I was truly dreading…the questions.

         “So,” began Ross, “what’s going on between you two? You go on a date, the next day you’re chasing each other through the halls, you have a yelling match, you go into the shop alone, you’re late and ALMOST late to class, now you’re not talking! What’s up with that?!”

         ‘Jesus! Is this kid stalking us?! Holy crap!’

         “Leave it alone Ross, it’s none of your business.” Barked Toby.

         ‘Wow that was vicious.’

         “You better spit it out Toby, I need an explanation for this.” Said Celeste, rudely.

         “Why should I tell you?” asked Toby just as harshly.

         “Because you’re dating her.” I unexpectedly spoke up. I had even surprised myself by what I said.

         “What the hell are you talking about?” he asked me, still with an angry expression on his face. This bitch was always getting on my nerves so I honestly didn’t care if I ruined her life or at LEAST embarrassed her.

         I unzipped my binder and pulled out the note we had been passing back and forth the day before. As soon as she glimpsed the little paper, her eyes widened and she reached out to snatch it from my hand. But I was quicker. I held it away from her and tossed it to Toby.

         Right when he opened it, Celeste tackled me to the ground. Like that would stop him from reading it.

         “Holy shit!” both Wes and Kristoff exclaimed simultaneously.

         I hit the floor with a loud THUD, bringing the stool I’d been sitting on down with me. Celeste landed on me and slapped me across the face as hard as she could. I was too winded at the moment to focus on anything but breathing. You see, when I hit the floor, I landed on my back and it caused the air to be knocked out of my lungs.

         “Girls!!” screamed the teacher.

         Celeste was pulled off me by Wes and Kristoff and I managed to stand up, holding my cheek which I assumed was red from the slap. It stung but didn’t actually hurt all that much.

         I looked to Toby and he held up a piece of paper that read, ‘She’s Lying’. I knew he wasn’t dating her!

         “Principal’s office! Both of you! Now!” The teacher shouted at us. “Wes, go with them so they don’t kill each other on the way down there.”

         We all obeyed her orders and headed to the bitch’s office. ‘Twice in two days…she won’t be happy with me.’

-----------------------------

Oh crap! What will the principal have to say about this? Do you think Toby is ruining Rowan as Mr. Thompson warned?

Please please comment/vote! Thanks!! <3