Part 2- Meeting The Pricks

Since I didn’t have many friends, I was always the first to school out of any of them; most days they didn’t even talk to me but I liked to think I had friends. I sat down against my locker with my knees tucked in to avoid tripping people and pulled out my phone.

         I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when something hit me in the head. I stopped scrolling but didn’t look up. Then another one hit me, I still didn’t look up or move. Instead, I screamed in my head, ‘LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! Like that’s gonna do anything.’

         Then one more hit me and I looked up to see…him. Well I kind of already knew it was him. He gave me a smirk. Oh, and so did the rest of his group…I just didn’t notice them as often as I noticed him. Damn. That look was so perfect. He was such a douche and a bully but I didn’t care. He was only into the popular bitches and he would’ve never gone for me, he was WAAAAY out of my league. I mean compared to me, he was as hot as the FREAKING SUN and I was goddamn Pluto.

         “Jesus.” I whispered as I pretended to still be interested in my phone.

         Then I hadn’t even noticed that they began walking towards me until one of his little buddies decided to kick my foot really hard, “Oops!” He said over dramatically as they all strolled away.

         That specific dipshit’s name was Joel Rossi. He was the one that EVERY girl wanted; his jet-black hair always messily spiked up and his vivid, blue eyes always shining. He was on the shorter side but the fact he looked like a god overpowered that. (Cartoon on the side).

         Despite how perfect he was, I still wanted the douche with the perfect smirk…Toby fucking McDonough.

         Once I returned from my little dream world, I reached just in front of my foot to retrieve one of the balls of paper that was chucked at me. I uncrumpled it but didn’t expect it to have anything written on it. It read:

         “Quit being a loser and get some friends”

         I sighed, knowing very well who wrote this- one of the other pricks named Eliot Paxton. Whenever I walked past him and I was alone, he’d say that exact phrase to me. Eliot was a tall, pale prick with bright green eyes and…I am not joking about this…curtained hair…he looked like someone from a late 1980’s movie which also means he looked like he was old enough to have been BORN then. Eliot also always had some facial hair; it seemed like it could grow back fully overnight! Even though he had the look, he was the most into modern technology a popular kid could be without being called nerdy. (Cartoon on the side).

         Well there ya go. By now you’ve met 5 people- Scarlett, me, Toby, Eliot, and Joel. If ya feel up to the challenge of meeting more, finding out their true personalities, and listening to my pathetic-ass, life story that includes love, heartbreak, horrifying situations, bitchiness, and more…be my guest :)

------------------

Do you have any people like Eliot or Joel?

Thx for reading! :D