Part 17- Kristoff And Wesley

As soon as I got back into the school, I texted my mom to ask her if I could go out with some friends after school. I never told her anything about my personal life so I stuck to just saying ‘some friends’. She granted me permission, provided I was back by 5. That gave me just under 2 and hours with Toby.

         Believe it or not, I was actually dreading art class because I would have to see Toby. I was absolutely horrified of what he could say to me, ‘Will he act weird? Will he pretend nothing is different? Cuz ohhh yes, something is for sure different. Maybe this is where he tells me it was all a joke.’ Once again my mind rushed through all the possibilities and I overthought it so much that I terrified myself.

         But another reason that I was scared was because it was Wednesday, which meant a seating change. In art class there were 6 tables with 4-6 people at each. The teacher chose our spots and never had an all girl or all guy table. I did NOT want to sit near Toby whatsoever.

         Fourth period time- I slammed my locker, walked to the end of the hall, turned right, and walked to the end of that wing to the art room. I entered the classroom and people were either standing in groups or sitting on the tables. Once they noticed I walked in, everyone was staring at me. There were quite a few students in the school but regardless it still didn’t take long for news to get around.

         I was leaning against a cupboard full of art supplies right next to the door when none other than Toby McDonough, Wesley DeLuca, and Kristoff Westbrook walked in.

         They lit up any room they walked into due to all eyes snapping right to them. Wes could get any girl’s attention by just one flick of his dark brown, floppy hair, just to have it slide back down in front of his eyes. Although he was never the smartest guy in the room, his looks and style made up for it. He had thin lips with the tiniest dimples in his cheeks when he smiled with brown eyes so dark they looked black. As for his clothing, he wore whatever looked good together with lots of accessories. That day he was dressed in a bright red shirt with a black Spitfire logo and overtop, had a black, leather jacket with gold patches on the chest, gold stripes down the length of the arms and gold zippers. He also had on black, baggy jeans with two, long, gold chains hanging off the left side. For his accessories he wore a lengthy, gold, chain necklace with a small skull on it and a black ring on his right thumb. Lastly, for shoes he had red and black, Adidas high tops. Wes and I actually had the same shoes and he was well aware but despite that, continued to wear his. (Outfits to the side>>)

         Kristoff wasn’t the most attractive guy you could set eyes on, but he had a pretty damn good body due to being so athletic. He had quite short, blond hair with a typical haircut and hazel-green eyes which were always half closed so he constantly looked tired. He regularly wore athletic tank tops and tight t-shirts because he was very confident in his body. He took any chance he could to show off his biceps, abs, or how fast he could run. Kristoff rarely wore jeans and always had metallic-silver Vans or green Nike running shoes on. That day he had on a tight, red, Nike tank top, black, sport pants, his silver Vans, a black, leather, cuff bracelet, and a plain, green beanie.

         They all looked around the room, searching for what table to go to. My heart was beating faster than a speeding racecar in hopes they wouldn’t see me. But then the racecar slammed into a barrier and I felt like my heart stopped dead as Toby spotted me standing hardly even 5 feet away. He raised his eyebrow and smirked as he began walking towards me, leaving his friends behind.

--------------------

Early update!! Not much happens in this chapter but character descriptions so I figured I would update twice this week- today and Friday!

Please comment/vote! Thank you!! :)