Part 15- So Done Pt. 3

Here's the last half of part 13 in Toby's POV! Hope you like it!

----------------------------

♔☠♫✮Toby McDonough’s POV ✮♫☠♔ 

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

         I finally made my way over to Rowan with somewhat of a plan; I was just gonna talk to her a bit before telling her why I wasn’t in shock from what she had told us all.

         “Hey.” I said to her.

         “Fuck off.” She spat back, but it didn’t affect me, I just leaned my shoulder against the school.

         “Nah, I think I’ll stay here.” There was a silence between us as I tried to figure out what I was gonna say next. You remember when I said I had somewhat of a plan? Well this was the part I hadn’t figured out- what I was ACTUALLY gonna say.

         Then I remembered what Riley told me this morning- he said Rowan’s brother told him she liked our band, “So my brother told me something interesting.” I paused for a second to let her think of all the possibilities. That little comment seemed to put her a bit on edge so I continued, “Apparently you like my band.” I smirked, knowing she was probably planning to kill either her brother for telling Riley or Riley for telling me. ‘Now she knows that I know she’s a fangirl.’

         “I DID,” she said to me, emphasizing ‘did’, “until I found out you’re a huge douche.”

         I continued to smirk because I could tell she was lying, she was SO easy to read. Anyone could tell if she was upset and pretending to be happy or happy and pretending to be upset. You could tell if she was lying or telling the truth. She was just one of those people that everyone could tell what they were thinking. I, unlike her, was someone who could plaster a smirk on their face and be unreadable, even to a professional.

         “Sure you ‘DID’.” I replied, emphasizing ‘did’ just like she had done.

         “Ugh.” She exclaimed, sounding kind of annoyed, “Alright, tell me what you want or leave me alone.” She was still staring at her phone, scrolling down on her screen. She seemed uninterested in the fact I was still next to her but I knew that’s all she was thinking about.

         “Ok then,” I stated, still smirking, ‘Here goes…’ “you’re going on a date with me.”

         ‘Oh god. Did I really just say that? It sounded a LOT less demanding in my head. She’s gonna think I’m joking like Joel was. But…what’s the big deal about this? So what if I don’t get to know her? We can just stop bothering her and everything will be fine. She can go be her loner self and we can keep being the guys every girl wants. Wait…what the heck am I saying here? That was so incredibly rude! She was right! We DO act like were the kings of the world! Damn I feel horrible now! Fuck, she’s going to say no. Oh well, even if she does I’m gonna make her go out with me. I’ll show her how sorry I am.’

---------------------------

So after all this- what do you think Rowan's going to say?

When you first read part 13, did you think Toby was being sincere when he said she was going to go out with him?

Please vote/comment! :D