Part 3- Classes

Ok so lemme tell you something, in my school we had 4 classes per day and 8 classes per year. We had exams in January and June. My schedule for grade 11 was:

---

First Semester-

1-   English

2-   Furniture Shop

Lunch

3-   Drafting

4-   Art

Second Semester-

1-   Math

2-   Physics

Lunch

3-   Spare

4-   Auto Shop

---

Out of the 4 classes 1st semester, I had:

English and art with Toby.

Shop with Eliot

Shop and drafting with Joel

And drafting and English with Scarlett

---

         I turned on my phone and looked at the time, 8:45. The warning bell for class would ring any second. I stood up and unlocked my locker to get my stuff for English; the most goddamn BORING class. It was a good thing the teacher didn’t care about phones much unless he could see them and you could easily hide it in the desk if necessary.

         I slammed the door, locked it, and began walking to the other side of the school to the English room.

         I got to the room with 5 minutes to spare. I walked in and everyone was crowded around a piece of paper on the board. ‘That can only mean one thing…seating change. Fuck.’ Before today I sat in the very back right corner behind Toby and beside Scarlett. It was the ideal spot.

         I waited a couple minuets for the group to thin out before trying to find my name. There were groans and cheers from people who already knew their seats. I scanned for my name and found it in the same spot. ‘HALLELUJAH!!’ Then I checked who was sitting around me and my happiness immediately disappeared. In front of me was some random kid I hardly knew and beside me…Toby motherfreaking McDonough. I was excited that my crush was sitting beside me but I knew nothing good would come of it with the way he treated me. At least when he was in front of me, he couldn’t easily bother me without having to turn around, now he could just look right.

----------------------

Out of all Rowan's classes, which would you have/want to take with her?

PS- Rowan's schedule is pretty much mine this school year minus the spare