𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"So y'all ain't find out nothing, nobody saying shit about what happened to Kev?" I asked Bonez and Ace.

After hearing about what happened to Kev, I went to moms crib and made sure she was taken care of before I met with Bonez and Ace down at the safe house to see what was going on.

"Nothing, I mean besides them hearing what happened to him ain't nobody else saying shit or claiming it. Trust me we tried everything and still ain't nobody saying shit." Bonez explained and Ace agreed.

"Y'all hit at them GS5 niggas?"

"Fasho' capped a couple of them but them scary ass niggas was coppin pleas as usual, swearing they ain't have shit to do wit it." Ace replied.

"Good.. I don't think they had shit to do with it anyways though."

"Why you say that?" Bonez turned to me.

"Them fake ass BMF niggas act hard but they know not to step to me." I shrugged, taking a couple pulls from the blunt we was rotating.

"So who you think did it?" Ace asked, taking the blunt from me.

"Ion know i mean this shit come wit a lotta enemies so it could be any one of them bum ass niggas." After I took over the game from my brother once he died, I threw myself into this shit and in under three years I already had my the whole city In my hands.

Niggas ready to serve under me and bitches ready to lay up wit me.

Don't get me wrong I been was in the streets but not as heavily until after my brother, Sahdir died. After that, I took his place and the difference between how Sahdir ran things and how I ran things was a complete 360.

He was not to be fucked with but between the two of us he was more lenient, and tried to keep the peace with a lot of shit.

That ghandi shit was his downfall that I tried to warn him about.

But he didn't listen.

Sahdir didn't fucking listen and that's why he's gone now.

So ima find out eventually what happened to Kev and when I do? That's they ass.

"G?" Bonez called out and I got out of my head and looked over at him.

He was holding out the blunt for me to hit but I shook my head.

"So Whatchu' gon tell Kev moms? I know Ms. Charlene going through it right now."

"She is, I just stopped at ha house tho' with some flowers and made sure she was straight, she gon be good financially wise but she just lost a son so she gonna be fucked up for a while. Nothing I can say to change that." I stood up from the couch and tucked my gun in my jeans.